I need your help escapists!!

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
OK so here is the deal:

While trawling through youtube videos late at night (as I am prone to do), I came across a picture, not just any picture , a picture that i personally thought was amazing.

That was 3 long weeks ago, i have been hunting for the composer of this particular piece of art ever since, it has now got to the point where i am losing my rag with the whole affair.

I now turn to you escapists, if anyone AT ALL can even point me in the right direction of who this painting is by, I will be forever in your debt.

[spoiler = here it is...]
[/spoiler]

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
Arctarus said:
That is awesome looking. Sadly, I have never seen a video with that in it before.
It was a video with just images used as a slideshow , and that happened to be one of them. :)

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Dr.Poisonfreak said:
OK so here is the deal:

While trawling through youtube videos late at night (as I am prone to do), I came across a picture, not just any picture , a picture that i personally thought was amazing.

That was 3 long weeks ago, i have been hunting for the composer of this particular piece of art ever since, it has now got to the point where i am losing my rag with the whole affair.

I now turn to you escapists, if anyone AT ALL can even point me in the right direction of who this painting is by, I will be forever in your debt.

[/spoiler]
It seems to be something Russian. A reverse-image search gave me a bunch of Russian seeming forums, but that's all I found. Hope this helps.
http://tinyurl.com/43fyj43

Dr.Poisonfreak

Apr 6, 2009
newguy77 said:
Dr.Poisonfreak said:
OK so here is the deal:

[/spoiler]
It seems to be something Russian. A reverse-image search gave me a bunch of Russian seeming forums, but that's all I found. Hope this helps.
http://tinyurl.com/43fyj43
You sir/madam are a god among men, it took a little bit of searching using that website as a starting point but i found it, the name is " one failed uplift" by a polish artist called Tomasz Jedruszek

EDIT : one not on

newguy77

Sep 28, 2008
Dr.Poisonfreak said:
You sir/madam are a god among men, it took a little bit of searching using that website as a starting point but i found it, the name is " one failed uplift" by a polish artist called Tomasz Jedruszek

EDIT : one not on
Glad to help.