I propose we form an unoffical Escapist Crew for GTA: Online, who's in?

Wolf In A Bear Suit

Jun 2, 2012
Hey I'm in if I'm welcome. I play in the XBOX. Gamertag ravin unicorn. Should be some fun eh? I call driving by the way. If not I claim shotgun.

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
So how are we going to go about doing this? Should we get two groups for PS3 and 360 separately? Who's going to be sending out the invites/links when it's made?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
This could be pretty kick ass. Macdonald210 for the 360. Los Santos is gonna be our city.

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
ToastiestZombie said:
So how are we going to go about doing this? Should we get two groups for PS3 and 360 separately? Who's going to be sending out the invites/links when it's made?
Heres what I'm thinking. Well run it like a Motorcycle Gang. We'll have two chapters to start "Escapist MC East" (for Xbox) and "Escapist MC West" (for PS3) and well hold titles like president etc for each.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Since my real life friends will probably be bored of this by the end of next month and be back on CoD[footnote]not a slam at CoD, I just wish they'd play something not CoD once in a while[/footnote], I'm more or less game for joining online factions.

Gamertag for the 360 is in my profile. It's the same as my social club ID (and my PSN ID, but I don't have GTAV for the PS3).
Fappy said:
Hmmmmm, color me interested. I'll be the one running around as Revy from Black Lagoon.

Hope there's a tattoo available that look's like hers XD
Looks like the basic tribal sort of tattoo.

I just want to know if I can make my Saints Row character again. The lovechild of The Joker and The Crow.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Good news and Bad news: The good is, I'm multiple kinds of interested in joining! I'll be playing on the PS3 and my internet connection...well...The bad news is it's a bit spotty...also I don't own the game yet.

Once this thing becomes a group I'll join and then we can take it from there.

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
I'm definitely up for some online fun on the 360. My gamertag is Stein619. Should be more fun than doing everything solo.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
GoaThief said:
RJ 17 said:
a Scott, two Brits,
Err, since when was Scotland not part of Britain? Should it not be three Brits?
I was going by accents, not nationality...as the last part of my comment would imply.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
RJ 17 said:
GoaThief said:
RJ 17 said:
a Scott, two Brits,
I was going by accents, not nationality...as the last part of my comment would imply.
But a Scottish accent IS a British accent, it's not different to British at all as it's one of the key accents that define it.

The equivalent of what you're saying would be something like, "A Texan and two American" or "German and two European".

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
GoaThief said:
RJ 17 said:
GoaThief said:
RJ 17 said:
a Scott, two Brits,
But a Scottish accent IS a British accent, it's not different to British at all as it's one of the key accents that define it.

The equivalent of what you're saying would be something like, "A Texan and two American" or "German and two European".
A Texan accent is different than a New Yorker accent, both are American accents. A Scottish accent is the accent of someone from Scotland, just as a Texan accent is the accent of someone from Texas. A British accent (edit in the sense that I'm using it end edit) is the accent of someone from England - the island, not the entire nation - and even within that accent there are various dialects of it. You're talking in a general sense while I'm talking in a more specific sense.

Edit Look at it this way: you take two British people. One is from Scotland, one is from the island of England. Their accents will be different. Just as you can take two Americans - one from Texas, one from New York - and have their accents be different.

What the hell am I doing? This conversation is absolutely pointless. If you still can't understand what I'm getting at, then I see no further reason to bicker over this.

BOOM headshot65

Jul 7, 2011
I will be playing Online, but I am going to be more of a lone wolf unless a heist comes up. If that happens, I guess I will act as a Merc if you guys want me. My X360 Gamertag is.......well, the same as my Escapist Tag XD. Just let me know who you are. Cut of the Take needed to be hired will vary.

GoaThief

Reinventing the Spiel
Feb 2, 2012
A British accent is the accent of someone from England
It patently isn't, and British really should not be used to refer to just the English. It's a sure fire way to step on toes, which is why I'm trying to help you out here - not bicker. ;-)

Scotland is the same island as England so I've no idea what you're attempting to infer there, you seem to grasp the concept with the various American accents so you just need to realise your error and apply it to Britain.