I propose we work to end the hatred of the Fedora

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
B-but we already have people classified based on their personalities in conjunction with fedoras!

Do we really want this to go to waste? DO YOU?? :,(

I say we throw all the fedoras in the fires of Mt.Yasur

I dunno if it'll solve anything but it'll be a story of the ages

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
Stasisesque said:
Take the hat off when you are inside.

If I don't know you, I don't give a shit what you wear on your head, body, feet, whatever. But if you wear a hat indoors in any public (if it's just you, or you're with friends, I don't care, I'm not going to be there so why would I?) situation - the cinema, restaurants, classrooms etc. I will judge the shit out of you.
I assume your talking about indoor places where you sit down because carrying your hat around as you shop is annoying.

As for my view on fedoras or a trilby I don't care it's just another article of clothing in a long line of what's cool to hate this week.

Stasisesque

Nov 25, 2008
lord.jeff said:
Stasisesque said:
Take the hat off when you are inside.

If I don't know you, I don't give a shit what you wear on your head, body, feet, whatever. But if you wear a hat indoors in any public (if it's just you, or you're with friends, I don't care, I'm not going to be there so why would I?) situation - the cinema, restaurants, classrooms etc. I will judge the shit out of you.
I assume your talking about indoor places where you sit down because carrying your hat around as you shop is annoying.
Nope, shops too.

I don't so much mind people wearing baseball caps inside, but the people who wear fedoras do so because they think it's "classy". Proceeding to then wear them indoors is the antithesis of "classy", so either take the thing off and carry it, or lose the right to consider yourself a classy gentleman.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
No one wears hats like that here, not many people even wear caps, i always wear my grey nike soft cap
I am confused by the english term for soft hats, there does not seem to be any?