I really think im going to cry

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Darth vader style*

SO its finally come i have to leave uni for the summer im all packed and now waiting to go.

So i made this on who else unlucky people have finished uni for the summer and are now stuck well...stuck home not so much bored cause ill have my xbox set up by 2morrow night but ill miss the freedom and the fact that i can play xbox all night long.

So what else will people miss from uni?.

Edit: I am dyslexic so forgive the bad grammer and spelling.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
Not much will i miss. It'll actually be nice to sit down and relax for the summer when i'm not working that is.

Alpha Centauri

Sep 7, 2009
I'm 17 there for never gone to 'uni'

I'm not going either, I'm going to college, and hopfuly become a RCMP Officer

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
SnootyEnglishman said:
Not much will i miss. It'll actually be nice to sit down and relax for the summer when i'm not working that is.
I but im from the north east and im currently down in the bristol area so its a case of a 6 hour drive alone before i can relax lol.

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I still have 3 more weeks left of University, so i'm not quite at this point yet.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Going to miss the freedoms I have.

For like, a month and a half. Then I'm moving into my new flat all alone because my flatmate isn't coming back for a few months after that :D

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
I will be glad to be done with school and actually have a break from Uni, but I will miss living in my dorm a little bit. I will only miss the community aspect of my dorm, it is really convenient to live like 10 feet from people who are taking similar classes that you are. Makes it easier to meet new people too.

Feriluce

Apr 1, 2010
Why would you be sad that you have summer break? o_o

Do you have a strange aversion to relaxation and free time?
Or maybe a strange addiction to working your ass off and being stressed?

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I'm not quite at that point, but I can say that I will miss absolutely nothing from high school. I doubt it'll be any different in university.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Feriluce said:

Being off from Uni (especially for those coming off their first year) often means going back home. For me that means trading whatever hours I wanted and whatever food I wanted to living in what amounts to a slightly large wardrobe, being sure not to make too much noise at all hours, putting up with my annoying siblings and not being free to see my friends in five minutes whenever I want.

natural20

Apr 7, 2010
I miss lots of things... mostly all the wonderful people, because I went to school far from home and none of them live near me.

Feriluce

Apr 1, 2010
Amnestic said:
Feriluce said:

Being off from Uni (especially for those coming off their first year) often means going back home. For me that means trading whatever hours I wanted and whatever food I wanted to living in what amounts to a slightly large wardrobe, being sure not to make too much noise at all hours, putting up with my annoying siblings and not being free to see my friends in five minutes whenever I want.
Well, cant you just stay whereever you live when you're at uni? Thats what I'm doing. I live in..I guess you could call it a dorm? Kinda. Its not really connected to the university, but its only students thats allowed to rent rooms here.

Benj17

Mar 10, 2009
I'm at the opposite end of this as i'm going to uni this summer, so ask me in a year and i'll tell you :p

BlazeTheVampire

May 14, 2008
Amnestic said:
Feriluce said:

That happens a lot. Just make sure you keep in touch with your friends. When I went home my parents had this kind of newfound respect for me-- I helped around the house when I chose to and often got the "leave your sister alone" line to help with my little brother. They kind of viewed me a little more as an adult when I came home that first year. My parents were already pretty loose-reined, but I noticed that I had their respect more than anything else, which was a great feeling. Those few months will pass really quickly though, I promise you that.