I think I've found the gayest singer ever.

Stavros Dimou

Mar 15, 2011
I found this guy randomly while browsing videos on youtube.
Um.. I don't know about you but his music videos make me feel an uncanny feeling...

One side of me wants to laugh,another one gets troubled and puzzled.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
Still not as gay as Justin Beiber... Though just from seeing the cover of the videos he looks really creepy.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
Yeah, he looks pretty queer and sounds a bit like a girl at times. Still, I tried only listening to the second song, without looking at the video and it sounds really good actually.

Dire Sloth

Filthy Casual
Jun 23, 2012
So long as he's not one of those sassy ones that thinks dressing better makes him more of a woman than me... We cool.

ohnoitsabear

Feb 15, 2011
I disagree. That's not gay, that's just really creepy cross dressing. Now this is gay.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Um...is it not true that many female singers spend the entirety of their video clips writhing about with each other, or female dancers?

Because that would seem to be much more gay.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
thaluikhain said:
Um...is it not true that many female singers spend the entirety of their video clips writhing about with each other, or female dancers?

Because that would seem to be much more gay.
I kinda noticed the similarities too. The guy is essentially just making a normal pop video with a bit more skin and next to no women. Yeah, it is pretty suggestive, but so is everything else.

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Is there a particular reason we are rating degrees of homosexuality?

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
The_Lost_King said:
Still not as gay as Justin Beiber...
True.

All those songs Justin Bieber sings about wanting to be with girls sure is gay. I mean what kind of straight guy is attracted to girls? That's just strange.

RADIALTHRONE1

Feb 6, 2011
The_Lost_King said:
Still not as gay as Justin Beiber... Though just from seeing the cover of the videos he looks really creepy.
Somebody always beats me to it...

OT: Just from looking at the cover of the videos though, i can tell he is a bit... Strange

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
ohnoitsabear said:
I disagree. That's not gay, that's just really creepy cross dressing. Now this is gay.

This is the best kind of gay. It's hilarious and awesome at the same time. They are the manliest men in Manland.

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
Oh, wow.

Well, he seems to be one happy camper and I actually dig the music. Best thing to come out of the Arab world in at least two weeks time.

Voted... oh, wait.

Captcha: bath water - what is it with these inane captcha texts?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Nope, got two that can top you:

Shoqiyqa

Mar 31, 2009
Legion said:
I mean what kind of straight guy is attracted to girls? That's just strange.
JimB said:
Is there a particular reason we are rating degrees of homosexuality?
These are both very good questions.

None of them can be as gay as Freddie Mercury, though. He died of AIDS which is like having HIV squared and HIV is the ultimate badge of gayness ... and you may think that's offensive because the notion that HIV is a gay disease is so outdated, but what's REALLY creepy is ... er ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4895012.stm ... yeah ... that.

So, where were we? Oh, yeah, some guy singing. He any good? I may recommend adding him to Rock Band if he is. What he wears in his video doesn't much matter in Rock Band, especially not to our blind lead singer.

Scorched_Cascade

Innocence proves nothing
Sep 26, 2008
Wait, straight and gay are gradable qualities now?

In that case I raise you George Michael, he was/is such a gay icon that he makes your choice look straight, blows whatever weaksauce style that guy has going on right out of the water. It's been a long while since I last played top trumps but I think that means I win the stack?

ohnoitsabear said:

That video was amazing, thank you for sharing.

yuval152

Jul 6, 2011
No senor chang?

OT: Already ninja'd, Just Bieber is the gay lord.(Secret G4TV reference)

Also I have to agree with the rest of the people and say that he is more creepy than gay.

n00beffect

May 8, 2009
Oh boy... The rest of the world found out about this fucking idiot... Ok, here's the thing: He's a Bulgarian 'pop' singer, who thrives on controversy and overt sexualization of his image. He's been a disgrace to the country for quite awhile now, not because of his orientation, but because, to neighboring countries he's become sort of like an image of our country. Frankly, I couldn't give less of a fuck about the guy.