I was suprised

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
rayman 101 said:
I was expetcting transformers to be some lame power rangers movie, but when I lef the cinema after watching it, I was like: "That was $%^&ing AWESOME!"
Those were some of the sickest special effects I've ever seen. The scene in New York I think, was just pure awesome mayhem.
Don't you just love the part when Megatron flicks that one human (actually the director of the movie) into the wall? haha
Love, love, LOVE that movie! I saw it three times and then bought the DVD.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
i know im not the first to say this but speed racer
imagin its a rainy night at my house nothing in the overwelming amount ofdvds we have interests me so my dad who is in a bad mood from work goes out to get some thing from the video storehe comes back and complains that the only thing there was speed racer and i expected total crap
boy was i wrong not only was it not bad but it was acually id say a b+ movie

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
Not a film, but a TV series. I remember adamantly denouncing CSI as nothing but nerd-fare.

Now I'm addicted to it.

Cpt. Red

Jul 24, 2008
Once I was up late and couldn't fall asleep so I turned on the TV and there was Donnie Darko... A very odd but good movie...

Voodoo Child

Dec 13, 2007
Mean Girls. I thought it was gonna be another "Disney Special" Lindsay Lohan kiddie movie, but I can now quote it verbatim.

NimbleJack3

Apr 14, 2009
I have had many, many movies do that to me. The ones I can remember off the top of my head is Connie And Carla and Vanilla Sky.