I would like to propose...

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
chiggerwood said:
Also the dick is the most horrifyingly ugly thing in existence.
you do have a point there....

Easton Dark said:
Vault101 said:
I think its definetly a thing...not only Yaoi but aprently trashy romance novels as well..I think, obviously not for all females
I wonder what's so erotic about that for women. *shrug* I can tell you why straight men like lesbians, but no idea why two men would get to a woman. Of course, I've been told I don't understand women that well. And it's true. I'm very confused by the opposite sex.
why wouldn;t it be for the same reasons? to see two hot people going for it...well thats not hard to understand is it?

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
solemnwar said:
I don't D| In fact I'm getting over a knee-jerk hatred towards the yaoi/slash/whatever stuff due to it being kind of rammed down my throat some years back by some very irritating friends. It never did anything for me, really, and they constantly trying to tell me that I SHOULD and MUST love it or else I was a homophobe... yeah. That doesn't help things.
well i think I did say at some point it wasn't for evryone

as for me...I don't know...I keep thinking it would be hotter if there was a girl involved :/

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Vault101 said:

why wouldn;t it be for the same reasons? to see two hot people going for it...well thats not hard to understand is it?
1. Mine has low self-esteem. Please don't make fun of it

2. Watching lesbians is fun because it's watching (and hearing, at least for me) a woman get pleasure, but without the very unattractive body of a man in the picture. Most guys' bodies aren't attractive. None are sexually arousing for me.

Conversely, do women like watching sweaty man bodies? Again, I'm confused.

solemnwar

Sep 19, 2010
Vault101 said:
solemnwar said:
I don't D| In fact I'm getting over a knee-jerk hatred towards the yaoi/slash/whatever stuff due to it being kind of rammed down my throat some years back by some very irritating friends. It never did anything for me, really, and they constantly trying to tell me that I SHOULD and MUST love it or else I was a homophobe... yeah. That doesn't help things.

as for me...I don't know...I keep thinking it would be hotter if there was a girl involved :/
I know I prefer for a girl to be in there somewhere. Sandwiched between two guys. I'll stop there before I get banned for explicit content... >>;

clayschuldt

Aug 30, 2011
It could be true that we're all bisexual, I just don't think it will ever replace the common terms we already have.

For instantance, if you are more attracted to the opposite sex 9 out 10 times, calling yourself bisexual would be misleading and saying yo're 90% straight is just annoying, because than you have to bring math into it, and that's annoying.

Some day we might get people say "Hetero-aligned", "Homo-aligned", "Bi-with-Hetero leaning", "Bi-with Homo leaning".

That implies there is a at least that bisexual side to everyone.

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
RazadaMk2 said:
In short? No, We cannot just "Admit" everyone is bisexual. Because not everyone is bisexual. Stating as much is rather reductivist, rather stupid and completely ignores all of the a-sexuals and homosexuals out there.

Unless you are saying that all homosexuals are lying to themselves and would be perfectly happy and able to have sex with people of the opposite gender?

Actually, speaking as a bisexual, I want to punch you. For insulting every single one of my gay, and strait, friends by indicating that you know better about their sexualities then they do.

How old are you? 12?
No, but my writing isn't even worthy of elementary school levels the way I botched up the question I asked. Not sure if I should add in another edit asking the question in a way that didn't make me come off as an all knowing jackass or leave it the way it is as a reminder for me in the future to be more careful next time. Well, at least the rest of this thread is going well.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Wow this has incorrect so far written on it that it is weird. Infinite layers of weird, you don't know.

ANIMALS are usually not strictly homosexual and are mostly bisexual, humans though, humans are different. We, unlike most creatures, do not always be turned on by a mans penis the same way we are by a vagina and vice-versa.

Also while here, appreciating the female or male form if you are the same gender is not the same as being sexually aroused by the female or male form.

Jun 16, 2010
Colodomoko said:
Actually, speaking as a bisexual, I want to punch you. For insulting every single one of my gay, and strait, friends by indicating that you know better about their sexualities then they do.
I think OP is just talking about the grey area [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale] between sexual orientation.
Which I think makes a lot of sense.

I personally have never met a bisexual person who was perfectly in the middle. All of them either admitted or indicated a preference for one particular sex.
And there is a lot of evidence to suggest that sexuality can be temporarily altered by circumstance [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situational_sexual_behavior].

I don't think you have grounds to punch someone just for suggesting it's not a black-and-white, on-or-off switch. Nothing is that simple.

Vault101 said:

solemnwar said:
I know I prefer for a girl to be in there somewhere. Sandwiched between two guys. I'll stop there before I get banned for explicit content... >>;
What is it with women and smutty literature?
I mean seriously, as a writer my chances of being picked up by a publisher increase tenfold if I include a subplot about a smart young girl being fought over by a dreamy, adventurous hero and a roguishly charming rake.
It's like, the polar opposite of the gaming industry in terms of sexual pandering.

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Mortai Gravesend said:
Also btw, you totally said people get off on being raped when you said that any kind of sexual activity can and will get you off.
I have been told by TV tropes that that does happen, sometimes, as a result of the victim having a nervous system. Doesn't make it any less wrong.
chiggerwood said:
I almost believe that God was just screwing with humanity when he made the dick.
Heh heh. I see what you did there.

Vault101 said:
Mortai Gravesend said:
whoa....you seem rather angry
And now, an inspirational message from IPunchWithMyFists, for anyone who gets angry over the course of this thread:
IPunchWithMyFists said:
Fuck, dude. You really need to calm your titties. Go to your corner. Take a time out. Maybe take a walk. Talk to some of your less nerdy, complain-y friends. Enjoy the sunset. Stop being an internet tough guy for one second and take a quick nap. Your titties are embarrassingly flustered with rage, and your titties need to calm down.
(Yes, I am aware that no one is angry anymore. This speech works so well, it works into the past!)

OT: I'm not sure it works that way, but what do I know?

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
James Joseph Emerald said:
I think OP is just talking about the grey area [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale] between sexual orientation.
Which I think makes a lot of sense.

I personally have never met a bisexual person who was perfectly in the middle. All of them either admitted or indicated a preference for one particular sex.
And there is a lot of evidence to suggest that sexuality can be temporarily altered by circumstance [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situational_sexual_behavior].

I don't think you have grounds to punch someone just for suggesting it's not a black-and-white, on-or-off switch. Nothing is that simple.
Damn, I think you should have made the thread. This would have definitely made a better starting point then what I had.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
The Thinker said:
And now, an inspirational message from IPunchWithMyFists, for anyone who gets angry over the course of this thread:
IPunchWithMyFists said:
Fuck, dude. You really need to calm your titties. Go to your corner. Take a time out. Maybe take a walk. Talk to some of your less nerdy, complain-y friends. Enjoy the sunset. Stop being an internet tough guy for one second and take a quick nap. Your titties are embarrassingly flustered with rage, and your titties need to calm down.
(Yes, I am aware that no one is angry anymore. This speech works so well, it works into the past!)

OT: I'm not sure it works that way, but what do I know?
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

you had to go remind me of that...incident

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I used to think the same way, but then I discovered chat roulette and webcam sex. While I could get off with a guy once or twice, the first time I did stuff with a woman, it was like an epiphany. The discrepancy in desire is so substantial, that you really get defined in what you like pretty fast.

Most dicks just make me nauseous, and I just plain don't like things in my butt or other people's butts. So that would eliminate most gay sex, thus ending my career in bisexuality. Just because you can have sex with someone doesn't mean you actually want to.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Easton Dark said:
Vault101 said:

1. Mine has low self-esteem. Please don't make fun of it

2. Watching lesbians is fun because it's watching (and hearing, at least for me) a woman get pleasure, but without the very unattractive body of a man in the picture. Most guys' bodies aren't attractive. None are sexually arousing for me.

Conversely, do women like watching sweaty man bodies? Again, I'm confused.
you do realise that women actually find mens bodies sexy?

Jun 16, 2010
Mortai Gravesend said:
The grounds for punching comes when he decides that he knows better than those who say that they aren't attracted to something. He did more than suggest that it is not all black and white. It's more like he suggested black and white don't exist.
He said "everyone should admit they're bisexual", which in abstract terms is essentially "everyone should admit they are grey". I don't see anything particularly ignorant or insulting about that sentiment. Even if he expressed it a bit hyperbolically (can't believe that's actually in the dictionary).

Mortai Gravesend said:
Captcha says "watch C-beams glitter". Wtf does that mean?

That is one of the most awesome Captchas I've seen yet!
Mine is jusy "pizza topping"...

Colodomoko

Feb 22, 2008
Mortai Gravesend said:
The grounds for punching comes when he decides that he knows better than those who say that they aren't attracted to something. He did more than suggest that it is not all black and white. It's more like he suggested black and white don't exist.
Me unintentionally suggesting black and white don't exist does kind of make sense when you think of black and white as being pure/perfect. I will admit that I can't see anything in life being truly perfect when everything in life is so flawed and different.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
chiggerwood said:
Um I'm Asexual I don't get off on anybody. Actually the thought of sex for me is unpleasant at best. Mind you I know when some one is attractive, I'm not blind, but what you're saying is fucking retarded. Also the dick is the most horrifyingly ugly thing in existence. I almost believe that God was just screwing with humanity when he made the dick.

God: Hey Jesus come here!

Jesus; Yeah dad what's u... OH DEAR what is that?

God: a human penis.

Jesus: Apparently you don't want them to have sex... ever.

God: No, no, no, no, I'm gonna hardwire their brains to love this thing.

Jesus: *looks at God for a minute* WHY?

God: Boredom.

Jesus; I'm going... somewhere, bye.
Yeah, more or less how I feel.

I mean, if you want to look at it as a spectrum, fine, but there are some people out there who simply are not on said rainbow of sexuality.