if 2 straight guys can play "Gay Chicken"

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
then can a gay guy and a gay girl play "Straight Chicken"?

for the record I'm gay and i don't find the concept offensive myself (i find very little offensive actually) but instead rather funny. and when you have 2 competitive people playing, it just goes to show how not-fully-straight some straight people actually are, which i think is a good thing as it could breed tolerance (I'm very competitive myself)

anyway. discuss. I'm curious to see what people think (and if it becomes a thing)

EDIT: in case you SOMEHOW don't know what i mean. seriously. Urban Dictionary can really help... in fact here's a link because I'm so helpful http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay+chicken

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
KiloFox said:
then can a gay gay and a gay girl play "Straight Chicken"?
What's a "gay gay" and what is this game you speak of? Playing chicken can mean any number of things. Some involve oncoming traffic!

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
Fappy said:
KiloFox said:
then can a gay gay and a gay girl play "Straight Chicken"?
What's a "gay gay" and what is this game you speak of? Playing chicken can mean any number of things. Some involve oncoming traffic!
that was a typo, it has since been rectified.

as for the game, i didn't think I'd have to explain it... but a quick visit to Urban Dictionary fixes that

i'll give a link in case you don't want to look it up yourself http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay+chicken

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
cotss2012 said:
What is a gay chicken?
Two ostensibly straight men do increasingly physically intimate things to each other. Whoever first gets so uncomfortable as to stop it from proceeding further is the "chicken" and loses. The only way for both parties to win is if they have buttsex right there, in front of everyone.

I don't much see the point myself, and girls have cooties.

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
Dags90 said:
cotss2012 said:
What is a gay chicken?
Two ostensibly straight men do increasingly physically intimate things to each other. Whoever first gets so uncomfortable as to stop it from proceeding further is the "chicken" and loses. The only way for both parties to win is if they have buttsex right there, in front of everyone.

I don't much see the point myself, and girls have cooties.
that is probably the most concise definition i have ever heard

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
cotss2012 said:
What is a gay chicken?
A chicken which is into other chickens (or a cockerel that's into other cockerels).

Okay, not really. I'm guessing it's a game where two straight people of the same gender conduct sexual acts on each other and the first one to be grossed out and chicken out loses.

As for the OP, I don't see why not. I've never played such a game but I reckon I could get pretty far with certain friends of mine since I'm not 100% sure what my sexuality is...

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
I don't see why not. It's all about making the other person feel more awkward isn't it?

The only part I don't see working as well is them feeling a possible "pressure" of people around them thinking what they are doing is odd, although I'm not sure how big a part that is of Gay Chicken.

Playing The System

Oct 24, 2012
I've only see that happen once and it looked like this when you've changed who's dipping who:

Besides, two straight guys playing Gay Chicken is much funnier to watch. Especially when they start taunting each other to show who's most manly during this. XD

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Hah my friend and I play gay chicken all the time. We're so comfortable with each other than most things won't phase us.. cept y'know if we kissed or had buttsecks or something but thank jesus we're not THAT comfortable

Archer666

May 27, 2011
This is a thing that real people do? Trying to "gay" each other into uncomfortableness? That sounds stupid...

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I came here expecting a thread about gay chickens.

Wouldn't that be a better thread? Look at him! He's fabulous!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
If anyone's wondering, this is gay chicken

OT: Sure, I don't see why not.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
BloatedGuppy said:
I came here expecting a thread about gay chickens.

Wouldn't that be a better thread? Look at him! He's fabulous!
I was expecting that too. I didn't know chickens could be gay and I was wondering if I could be educated on such things, but I guess not.

That chicken does look really fabulous.

OT: Sure, why not.

It's a silly little game, but if everyone involved is game then whatever tickles their fancy.

SpectacularWebHead

Jun 11, 2012
I think If I played either of these games It'd be cheating...

But yeah, your logic is sound, It works off of whatever you AREN'T attracted too, so Straight chicken between A gay guy and a lesbian girl would totally work by definition.

Captcha: Case Closed.
Damn Straight.

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
A gay guy and a gay girl can't play "Straight Chicken", because everyone always assumes that people are straight, therefore they won't have the paranoia of strangers criticizing them. By "can't play", I don't mean "shouldn't play". I just mean, it loses the impact somewhat.

I once played "Gay Chicken" with my friend years ago, but I "chickened out" when he kept caressing my thigh and it was ticklish. But nowadays, I've done that, and a little more, to my friends, like saying some of the most homoerotic shit ever, or shoving their head into my crotch and telling them to "choke on it like a *****". Yeah, my group of friends and I are pretty weird.

RufusMcLaser

Mar 27, 2008
cotss2012 said:
...I have a much better question: can I have sex with a lesbian by pretending to be a gay guy and challenging her to a game of straight chicken?
Given the premise that the point of the exercise is to do something which ostensibly makes both you and your opponent mildly sexually uncomfortable, and then have them do the same thing to you, I think that would work provided both parties feel uncomfortable about contact with the opposite sex.

It's stupid locker-room type behavior and usually doesn't lead to sodomy. Also, never contest an asexual in it; you can't possibly win.

Smertnik

Apr 5, 2010
This doesn't have much to do with what gender you're into but rather what you're uncomfortable with.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Relish in Chaos said:
A gay guy and a gay girl can't play "Straight Chicken", because everyone always assumes that people are straight, therefore they won't have the paranoia of strangers criticizing them. By "can't play", I don't mean "shouldn't play". I just mean, it loses the impact somewhat.
Plus, heterosexual is our societal default. It would just be called "chicken" not "straight chicken", just like there's "gay marriage" and "marriage".