If Bethesda makes another Elder Scrolls where would you want it to be?

ZombieMonkey7

Dec 24, 2009
Black Marsh, Argonians = awesome
Skryrim, Nords = boooooooorrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnngggg
I love skyrim, but there are way too many nords and almost no interesting classes (Argonians/ Khajiits) I mean if you were asked "What race would you role play as in this super amazing mystical world?" and your choices a giant cat, a giant lizard, or a human that has some cold resistance. It's pretty obvious which are the better choices

dogenzakaminion

Jun 15, 2010
Doesn't really matter, since no location will ever be as varied and interesting as Morrowind. If I had to choose though I'd say Valenwood and Elsweyr together. They're pretty small on their own (combined about the size of Cyrodill) and have between them pretty varied terrain. Might be fun.

pffh

Oct 10, 2008
gideonkain said:
The next Elder Scrolls game is going to be a challenge because up until now we have visited every major "human settled" area in Tamriel - all the other Providences seem to really only exist to be the birthplace of fantasy races.

A game where 90% of the NPCs are Cats or Lizards wouldn't work because even though for all intents and purposes their thinking/feeling people - it would be difficult for players to really care about a race that doesn't look anything like them.
What about Morrowind a game set in Vvardenfell where 95% of the population were Dunmers.

johnzaku

Jun 16, 2009
Valenwood, get some Ents in there =]

They have gigantic migrating trees! How awesome would a literal ever-changing world be? Super-awesome that's what.

TheMariner

Oct 20, 2009
I kind of want them to set a game in Morrowind. Not just Vvardenfell, but the entirety of Morrowind.

Either that or go to a completely different continent and take us to Atmora or Akavir.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
TheTJackson said:
gideonkain said:
I haven't gotten far in the Main Story of Skyrim but I have a feeling that the first DLC will be a trip to the Aldmeri Dominion.
Oh Hell Yes I would Love to take the fight to those Thalmor Bastards!
oh yes ill second that! actually id play a game that was devoted to that one cause: "only you the last of the blades can end the rule of the Aldmeri Dominion." i would play that game and i would love it:)

hink86

May 17, 2011
Black Marsh all the way. Hammerfell, I can't help but think of fallout when I hear desert like...

Damfino

Nov 24, 2011
Ideally; Valenwood and Elsweyr.
It'd solve the problem with the lack of diversity in land (being as you'd have rainforest, desert and jungle)
The races would be far more interesting than humans and Valenwood has a lot of eerie happenings... the wild hunt for example and Bethesda seems to like oddities.
I also love fantasy and from what I understand Valenwood houses griffins, satyrs and the like - which would be heavenly for me. As mentioned before Valenwood's migrating cities would be breathtaking and intriguing and I'd love to visit a province where the Khajiit aren't discriminated against, and it'd be great to go hunting in the Elsweyr jungle.

I believe this could be done seeing as Cyrodiil was rather large, probably equivalent or larger than the combined two provinces mentioned. It'd be even better if you had the choice of which province to start in too, making for even more an interesting storyline.

All I know is I'm tired of human dominated provinces it bores me. The happiest I can be is when I bought the Shivering Isles, it had all the oddities I love even down to clothes and it was mysterious and beautiful. That also goes for Morrowind, it was interesting to look at, the creatures were strange and creative and the Dunmer are one of my favourite races. I'll just cross my fingers that TES VI doesn't take us to Hammerfell or High Rock!

vivalahelvig

Jun 4, 2009
JesterRaiin said:
In the province of Hammerfell, homeland of proud Redguards.
But this time i'd like it to be made better than in TESA:Redguard.
This man gets it.
Redguards are the best race.
We have scimitars!

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
I'd love to see a game spanning the entirity of Tamriel with a main quest revolving around pushing the Thalmor back and reuniting the empire. Realistically though, I'd go for Hammerfell.

Doomcat

Aug 25, 2010
Personally i would love to see the Khajiits homeland Elswyr i think, while im not really big on the lore of TES, i just always roll Khajiit, so it would be cool to see what the homeland is like. i also remember finding a book somewhere in Oblivion, describing different subraces of Khajiit that don't leave Elswyr so that would be interesting as well :D

Second option would be the black marsh, because im tired of seeing humans everywhere and want something a little different ;)

Naeo

Dec 31, 2008
I'd like to see one set in the whole of Morrowind--not just Vvardenfell, as TES3 was, but definitely including Vvardenfell for old time's sake. That or Sumerset Isles since there is a LOT of potential there.