If Bethesda makes another Elder Scrolls where would you want it to be?

Kavonde

Usually Neutral Good
Feb 8, 2010
I'd love to see Elseweyr, but I could also see a ton of potential in leading a rebellion against the Thalmor in the Summerset Isles.

(And maybe the Dwemer will make their inevitable return, too, just to really screw things up.)

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
spartandude said:
Summerset Isles ftw! or how about morrowind, but not just Vvardenfel all of it, would be interesting to see what its like now after the disaster
I love the idea of having the entire of Morrowind in a game but the changing size of each region might kill the immersion a bit for some people. The entire of Morrowind would probably be the same size as Vvardenfell was in the original game; Bethesda has messed things up a bit by not making regions in-game proportionate to how they are on the map.

Vuavu

Apr 5, 2010
Since we're thinking that far into the future, why not have a war between Black Marsh and Elseweyr? There is some awesome potential with something like that. Also, something featuring the Orcs would be amazing. Not much has ever been said about them

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
Nikolaz72 said:
If Elder scrolls comes out with another game. I'll want to be in my room. At least for a week. Teehe.

Elderscrolls VI: Archerus. It will be magical.
Akavir. They have teased it for far far too long.

Wakikifudge said:
Blargh McBlargh said:
Akavir, or one of the other continents.
This. I think it would be so cool if you got to take part in a second invasion of Akavir. That could be the setup but I have know idea how they'd end up letting you explore Akavir as an open world cause everything would be hostile. They could just let us play as one of the races from Akavir but they are all beast races so I don't know if that would make everyone happy.
The Tang Mo monkey people are friendly I have been lead to believe. Also the emperor left forces behind at a Ionith when he left, not to mention the Nervarine took a large expedition there. It stands to reason that you might be able to set up some political reason why you wouldn't be killed on sight as well. The snakes are at war with the tigers after all.

I think the nervarine himself stands a good chance of serving as a deterrent to attacking any place he inhabits. The corpus has made him immortal, he is literally a godkilling entity that can plow through armies and he possesses artifacts of legendary power with respect to sunder, keening, moon and star and wraithguard. It sounds like though between the demon kings, the tiger-dragon emperor and the immortal snake emperor he is not alone in his power class on Akavir.

I could also stand to see Morrowind again. Sounds like it's changed. A lot. And why did Red Mountain erupt again?

Jessica Becker

Apr 30, 2012
I think the next one should be be the descendant of the illegitimate son Martin from IV. You are trying to get your families throne back from the other idiots, and eliminate ALL Thalmor out of your kingdom. And at least this way with about 200+ years, you could still choose your own race. And if Bethesda wanted to keep the dragons, the family line was all dragonborn! You can even have a quest to get the amulet of kings back (to regain your throne), and maybe learn that only the dragonborn descendants could wear it without it falling off. But, no matter where they take us, I really hope it involves the ability to hunt down and kill Thalmor. I really hate that you don't get many opportunities in Skyrim!