If Bethesda makes another Elder Scrolls where would you want it to be?

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Definitely the Black Marsh, you gotta love those Argonians.

John Appleby

Jun 15, 2010
Blackmarsh or Morrowind, I know Morrowind has been done but over 200 years have passed I expect stuff has changed

Scarecrow

Jun 27, 2010
Either Elsweyr or Black Marsh. See the homes of the my two favorite races. I can guess the Elsweyr is the most rodent free city in the world.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I want it to be set in post apocaliptic America, and it should be called fallout 4

SidingWithTheEnemy

Sep 29, 2011
Anything, anywere, just not a whole region of Swamp or a place where 90% of the populace consists of annoying a**-licking catpeople...

This one never gets old for me:
To get the taste of Kajiit cooking out of their mouths.

On a total unrelated note:
Why is nobody yelling out something like ORSINNINIUMMM!!!!!!!!!??? (Or to specify the Orsinnium Area)

NightHawk21

Dec 8, 2010
Tamriel.

I want the next elder scrolls game to have all the regions open. If not the next one the the one after that.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
Anything as big as Daggerfall might get me back into the series, unlike these tiny games they make nowadays.

blackdwarf

Jun 7, 2010
elsewhere.

the first time i heard it, i thought it was the most genious thing ever :p

but for me it doesn't really matter, first i want to play DLC for skyrim.

Whiskey7

May 30, 2011
Maybe a whole new landscape in the lands we already been in. Lands changed by a huge war, facing a invasion from across the seas, or after a huge magic fueled catastrophe.

odanhammer

Oct 11, 2009
this really isn't a spoiler and unless your really paying attention to the guy you ain't gonna hear it. But in one of the quests for the companions when your battling guys with the guy , after the fight he says " i've killed one of everything in skyrim , i think its time to goto morrow wind" .
Its not much but prehaps it suggests that either some DLC or the next game might have something to do with Morrow Wind.

I'd rather see the DLC for Skyrim , which would cost 30 bucks a pop to include larger land masses like Cyodill and Morrow Wind.

Broken Boy

Apr 10, 2010
I would love to see it go to High Rock because breton is my favorite race.

Yes I know it was the setting for Daggerfall.

TheTJackson

Aug 29, 2011
Most Definitely Black Marsh, Home of the Argonians. I reckon it would look awesome considering the jump in graphics between Skyrim and Oblivion.

gideonkain

Nov 12, 2010
The next Elder Scrolls game is going to be a challenge because up until now we have visited every major "human settled" area in Tamriel - all the other Providences seem to really only exist to be the birthplace of fantasy races.

A game where 90% of the NPCs are Cats or Lizards wouldn't work because even though for all intents and purposes their thinking/feeling people - it would be difficult for players to really care about a race that doesn't look anything like them.

Even if they roll their character as an Argonian or Khajiit they still infuse them with human qualities through their own imagination and the gameplay itself.

My guess would be the next game would take place in Hammerfell as it is a human centric place and therefore the themes of the Elder Scrolls series can be upheld.

Personally, I would like to see the Black Marsh and learn more about the Hist.

I haven't gotten far in the Main Story of Skyrim but I have a feeling that the first DLC will be a trip to the Aldmeri Dominion.

TheTJackson

Aug 29, 2011
gideonkain said:
I haven't gotten far in the Main Story of Skyrim but I have a feeling that the first DLC will be a trip to the Aldmeri Dominion.
Oh Hell Yes I would Love to take the fight to those Thalmor Bastards!

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
While I would love to see a remade Daggerfall, having missed it the first time round, I would be much rather see Black Marsh as the next new locale. I love playing as Argonians and would love a game to be based in their homeland.

WillCourt

May 1, 2009
I'd assume it would either be Argonian or Khajiit homeland, or at least a main storyline revolving around them. Perhaps a war breaking out between the two? A Khajiit born to an Argonian family? I'd love to see what Bethesda could do with jungles and deserts though, and have massive creatures lurking in both.