If Bethesda makes another Elder Scrolls where would you want it to be?

mendokusai

Jun 17, 2009
Skyrim really expanded the culture and backstory of the Redguards in a way that really intrigued me, and I love desert and coast settings, so Hammerfell would be my choice (extra points if they include Stros M'Kai).

Otherwise, I'd love to see a game that included both Elsweyr and Valenwood. Once again, Bethesda intrigued me with the Khajit's tales of their country, but I feel as if the area is too small to be the only region, so they'd have to pair it with Valenwood I think. Which would also be cool.

Thumper17

May 29, 2009
Elsewyre, Hammerfell or Summerset Isle. Desert area would be nice and Summerset Isle is supposed to be the prettiest place in the world. So.

I'm against Black Marsh because it's a giant swamp and would not look very pretty at all.

mooncalf

<Insert Avatar Here>
Jul 3, 2008
Elsweyr and Valenwood together.

They're each about half the size of Cyrodiil or Skyrim; it'd be the first ES game in recent years to have two different provinces genuinely adjoining; you could spark up some Elf/Khajiit conflict reminiscent of their past differences and lushly primevil forests would make a sweet departure from grassy plains and snowy rocks.

kikon9

Aug 11, 2010
Either Black Marsh, or Valenwood. Black marsh, because I want to see more with aquatic environments. Valenwood, because I remember reading somewhere that they had giant, walking, tree-cities.

skeliton112

Aug 12, 2009
i want to go to pyandonea, just because the maormer sound cool. Taming sea serpents anyone?

EDIT: Changed my mind. Akavir. the Tsaesci sound awesome. Infact im going to attempt to mod it into skyrim.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Hammerfell, for me.

I got into TES by playing Redguard back in university, and I'd like to hear more about the Redguard resistance against the Empire.

Of course, it would have to have pirates a plenty ... and SEA BATTLES! Imagine how cool a battle would be on a heaving deck, struggling to keep your footing whilst the Imperials close in .. your trusty sabre the only thing between you and death, prison, torture, or all three.

That, and Cyrus was cool. Shame about the sheer linearity of the original Redguard.

The Hero Killer

Aug 9, 2010
Black Marsh or back to Morrowind, because I never got to enjoy that game since I played it way too late and couldnt figure out where to go regardless.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
lunncal said:
scorptatious said:
Argonians hate elves? Huh. My last follower in Skyrim was a Dark Elf. My character must have been raised by very open minded Argonians. >_>
I'm speaking very generally, but yeah, as a whole they probably do. The Dunmer in particular have captured and enslaved thousands of Argonians in the past (ever played Morrowind?), and in the years between Oblivion and Skyrim the Argonians of Black Marsh have successfully invaded and took over large areas of Morrowind.

Since Black Marsh shares a border with Morrowind (and the inhabitants of each hate each other), they've been fighting on and off for centuries.
Didn't the argonians have a specific issue with the Khajiit?

On topic:
Leguana Land or Kitty Kountry. Either damp and moist or hot and dry.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
If Elder scrolls comes out with another game. I'll want to be in my room. At least for a week. Teehe.

Elderscrolls VI: Archerus. It will be magical.

Jovip

Aug 12, 2010
I guess people hate me with this preference, but i don't want somewhere fantastical. i want another european-ish-e land with different terrains. not the batshit craziness that was the buggery of morrowind. my preference. but yea.

PureIrony

Slightly Sarcastic At All Times
Aug 12, 2010
Summerset Isle and Blackmarsh both seem like they'd really intresting places to explore, especially since next to nothing is known of the former and I do so enjoy the accents of the latter.

Wait, scratch that. Set it in Orsinium. I need to see what kind of Mages guild the orcs have set up.

DannyJBeckett

Jun 29, 2011
I'd like to see them do Summerset Isle. But in fairness that'd probably be a bit small based on the scale of both Oblivion and Skyrim. Perhaps they'd do both Elsweyr and Valenwood as one big fuck-off game.

Eaglesolidus said:
All of Tamriel
God, that would be so cool.

fraszoid

Oct 26, 2010
Elsweyr, I want a furry murder simulator and that the the home of the Khajiit. Also its warm there, and a jungle so the colour pallet would be nice a green.

Andreson

Jun 18, 2011
Hammerfell was done in Daggerfall. But a refreshing new look would be nice too.

- I would like Elsweyr because I love cats ^^