if halo 3 came to ps3 would u buy it?

Breno

Jul 4, 2008
it seem people hate halo 3 just cause people with it always go on about how good it is i myself dont have a 360 but i love it and i would buy it if it came to ps3 would u?

me i would buy because of the theathar mode and forge which i just love being able to watch how u died or killed from any angle!

ofcourse there no chance of it happing

please keep in mind halo 3 made $1.2bil which no other game has done this generation (maybe even last generation) and is still the most played game on xbox live

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
You mean, assuming I have a PS3?

No I wouldn't. There's better games out there in my opinion.

malestrithe

Aug 18, 2008
No for the following reason:

1. I hate Halo
2. It is not like Microsoft is struggling at this point.

SwampCandle

Nov 3, 2008
No, never.

Why would any of us PS3 owners but it anyway? We have Killzone 2 and Resistance games.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Since it's done by Microsoft then it's hardly going to be released on anything other than Xbox 360 or PC, is it? And for the record I love Halo 3, so please no bashing of the game, if you don't like it then make an informed comment (and please make sure you've actually played it before telling us that you hate it, I hate people jumping on bandwagons or flaming and trolling about things they apparently 'hate'). This means you, Trendkill6...

O277

Feb 25, 2009
For the multiplayer sure why not, I had it for the sexbox, enjoyed it, and yeah I would play it again for the PS3

Wargamer

Apr 2, 2008
Breno said:
it seem people hate halo 3 just cause people with it always go on about how good it is i myself dont have a 360 but i love it and i would buy it if it came to ps3 would u?

ofcourse there no chance of it happing
Hmm, let's see...

Inferior graphics to Resistance 2.

Inferior weaponry balance to Resistance 2.

Inferior weaponry in general to Resistance 2.

Smaller games than Resistance 2.

VASTLY inferior single player mode to Resistance 2.

No Class-based gameplay, unlike Resistance 2.

More bugs than Resistance 2.

Less Character Customisation than Resistance 2.

Where, exactly, is the reason to buy this game AT ALL, let alone if it hypothetically came to PS3? The only thing it seems to have going for it is you get vehicles, which is not in itself always helpful; go try playing Warhawk as a footslogger, and you'll soon be sick to fucking death of vehicles.