If the console wars was an actual war...

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Xbox 360- Somewhat well equipped, fairly numerous

PS3- Well equipped, not numerous

Wii- Terribly equipped, very numerous

PC- The best equipped and numerous of all, yet cry if anything is taken away from them.

crepesack

May 20, 2008
Cortheya said:
Nintendo would be the Children's Crusade badum tish
by that you mean they would all disappear into the Mediterranean sea and be sold into slavery of course.

the winners in this battle would be ps3, why? (i'm a 360 lover btw)http://www.networkworld.com/news/2009/113009-us-military-building-ps3.html?hpg1=bn

zehydra

Oct 25, 2009
I'd have to say the Wii would be like Poland in WW2, falling quickly to the PS3's superior technology and whatnot, but eventually XBOX360 would overrun them all with a balanced system

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
The Wii would end up winning entirely due to massively superior numbers.

Jul 9, 2008
Alright, anyone heard of Honor Harrington? The 360 and PS3 would be Haven and Manticore (not saying which is which), i.e, the two that are most openly fighting. The Wii would be the Anderman Empire: not really involved in the fighting and doing quite well for itself. And the PC would be the Solarian League: moderating over the war between the Havenites and Manitcorans with an air of superiority.

Joos

Golden pantaloon.
Dec 19, 2007
Xbox - The green flag has attracted the most vocal following. Even when their weapons of war malfunction, they hold it up as a feature, a blessing by the mighty Fhurer Gates who works in mysterious ways.

The smaller, but more elegant PS3 army, is made of powerful warriors. However, they don't work particularly well together, and can't be bothered to communicate with their brethren.

The flag of Wii has attracted the largest army. However, it's soldiers know nothing of war, how to be a soldier, and sometimes don't bother showing up to the war at all. They are busy using their toylike weapons to play tennis, hang out on islands etc.

The PC warriors are too busy seeding out penguin-dressed infiltrators and winging about rotten fruit to do any good in the war. As a paramilitary group of Fhurer Gates, they will only be called into the war if the Green Flag starts to falter.

Littlee300

Oct 26, 2009
Xbox 360 be a drunk party of many people with guns that break easily

Wii would have training for battle physically, and be more fit, sadly there mostly kiddies and women. Also if they forget to put there wrist straps on there guns, they may hit a TV or something... ):

PS3 well they lose because i am tired of ps3 fan boys... They easily be defeated by my flame shield...

PC: They just stick out of it, and come at very end to kill last people remaining, sadly there to busy ranting for loss of dedicated of servers to show up to battle ):

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
swaki said:
The 360 army's weapons would stop working in the middle of the battle.
The Wii army would only be 5 man strong since the rest would be either to old or to young to recruit.
The ps3 army would have the newest and most powerful weapon, unfortunately they could only afford 3.
Ah, well said sir, well said.

Aug 17, 2009
tmujir955 said:
If it was like X-Play made it, Xbox would win because Master Chief would just rip everyone else in half with his bionic Super Soldier joints. The only one who would stand a chance would be the Nintendo Rep. because he has a Lightsaber.

But, for a battle involving actual warfare, all of the people who would be at the forefront of the argument would be too chicken-shit to actually enlist, so it would end faster than you can say "Black Mesa".

Gmano

Apr 3, 2009
I think that the superior communication and co-ordination (i mean of course the party and cross-game invites system) of the 360 would give that army a large boost in tactics. (not to mention the fact that they have been in the battle for a year longer)

The PS3s would be able to lug around more stuff, but before they used any of their more powerful weapons they would have to spend a couple hours waiting to deploy them. (I mean the slight edge on graphics, and the terrible loading times for blu-ray.)

The Wii's sheer numbers would be a large factor. But the casual nature of their recruitment means that they lack a will to fight.

PC's would catch a virus, or outspend themselves. They would resort to removing drm and having the pirates fight for them.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
I have a dream.

A dream of little white consoles and little black consoles playing together, in peace and harmony, and gamers will join hands as brothers and sisters.

Gyrefalcon

Jun 9, 2009
The machines would transform like the Coke and Pepsi vending machines did in a cool commercial before. Sadly, I can't find a link for it.