If the Escapist was a city, what would YOUR job be?

Boggelz

Aug 28, 2011
I'd be a local preacher. But not on the teachings of god, but how much I like bastion. Until people start throwing raw food on me because I annoy them.

UnusualStranger

Keep a hat handy
Jan 23, 2010
Me? I'm the local mercenary round these parts. Investigatin, bringin people to justice (or injustice), and wearin a damn fine hat to go with it.

When those brovengers don't get the job done, come to me. I make things happen. Not always the best of things, but they happen.

johnnnny guitar

Jul 16, 2010
Probably the guy who stands in the street and bitches and moans about stuff to random people because that's essentially what I do on these forums anyway

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I'd be the hero from out of town who does quests in exchange for enchanted & unique swag.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Traffic warden, or something equally contemptable; A position which I insist is most important, contrary to what everyone else says. Next time you think about carjacking someone and tearing through the city at top speed, think of us little guys picking up the pieces, won't you?

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
I'll be in charge of training the monkey work force, as everyone here has such fancy jobs we need someone to srub the toilets, clean up the rubbish and work in our manufacturing plants.

I would totally trust these guys to fix my car:

Snowden's Secret

Apr 4, 2010
Hmm, I think I'd fancy being an informant of some kind for one of the major organisations in the city. Or I could go freelance and sell my information to the highest bidder. In a city like Escapistopia gossip, scorn and scandal could make me a fortune or two.
Mercenary work would have also been an option, were I trained in anything other than Nerf weaponry.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
I think that if I was going to be anything I would be editor in chief of escapistopias biggest news paper J Jonah jameson style!
If it cant be ready for tommorow make it ready for today! Cancels my tuesday and put it on tuesday! STOP THE PRESSES, I want that new spider man story on the front pages!

Sacul

Sep 27, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Pfft, we'll put it to good use.

Like blackjack.

And hookers.
And so, today's quest begins. I must get myself into a life or death situation that could easily be resolved if I had some sort of superpower, while I tragically bemoan my lack of power either

A: A woman will appear and grant me superpowers.

OR

B: I will awaken superpowers hidden deep within myself somehow.

(At least, that's how it works for Jonny Yong Bosch characters.)

AND THEN, I shall join the Brovengers and partake in blackjack and hookers. Wait, do Brovengers even need superpowers to be Brovengers? Or super-awesome suits of armor?

Caverat

Jun 11, 2010
I would be a cleric, spreading the word of Allah, and his prophet Muhammad.

In the war between Islam and the rest of the world, Islam will win. Islam will win because it is the only group recognizing that there is a war ongoing, one they declared.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
professional ninja as i tend to show up out of nowere correct people and decend back into the shadows........failing that become the brovengers agent if theyll have me:)

Puppet Master

Nov 6, 2011
Well I would be a private detective at day and a private detective that investigates supernatural cases at night. Like Winchester brothers from Supernatural. Damn that show is good.
With my 44. mangnum and 44. mangnum loaded with silver bullets I will take care of any case you throw at me. Of course good service comes with a price.

Jak23

Oct 1, 2010
Justyn Stahll said:
The local Gravedigger...
The dead need good rest, and I shall deliver it through a shovel
Dude, you're post number 69 with 69 posts... XD

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
I'd be a love-it-or-hate-it political commentator, doing some authoring and game design on the side.

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
I'd be a mad scientist, making mechanically and genetically enhanced super mutants to do my shopping and general household chores.