If the internet had a final boss, who or what would it be?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Bat-thulu Obviously (A fusion of Cthulu and Batman)

I cannot show you the true image of what he looks like for none have ever captured a proper image of him: This is the best they could get:

Seriously, no other being could be anything close to a final boss: Trolls would be anti-climatic due to the fact you beat them using kindness, 4-Chans to predictable and Anonymous isn't anything close to the power wielded by this monster. Those things are likely in the final parts and mini-bosses up towards this true being of horror, insanity and pure destructive power.

Bat-thulu: Anything less would just be anti-climatic

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
Troll, you have to win without reporting/banning them.
Yahtzee, you must make him like final fantasy XIII-2
and finally, meatspin, you must watch 5332 "revolutions" (doesn't count if your into that stuff)

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
kickassfrog said:
Anonymous
Anonymous is more like the legion of fodder you have to fight your way through on the way to the final boss.
The final boss has to be Moot.

Jerubbaal

Jul 22, 2011
There already are several final bosses to the internet. Clearly none of you ever played the Megaman Battle Network series.

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
No, no, no. It's quite the simple set up, the internet is like a zombie game. Lolcats and other memes are the legions of mindless scum that you mow down with your Banhammer of Great Justice (BoGJ). Trollface is like the Scarecrow from Arkham Asylum, he just appears every once in a while to fuck with your head. The final boss is just legion upon legion of Anonymous.

Klopy

Nov 30, 2009
The final boss must be the entirety of 4chan.
The longest endurance round of them all, you must put up through each forum, leading up to the final battle with /b/.

And there's no checkpoints. MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
A giant cat with tentacles, wearing a Guy Fawkes mask. It attacks by expressing its political, racial, sexual and religious opinions at you.

Ben Jackson

Apr 5, 2010
You're riding in a ROFLCOPTER, while fighting a giant Nyan Cat which is farting rainbows at you.

'Nuff said.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
zombiejoe said:
For someone to win the internet, what video/meme/entity would they need to face off against?

Have fun with this. It could be a picture, a character you think represents the internet, or anything.

For me, it would have to be the the cwckipedia (a wiki on chris chan). While there are more crazy stuff on the internet, the huge database is very interesting. It turns some guys sonic/pikachu hybrid comic into a drama, involving his life, his comic, his enemies, and many other things.

I consider myself bit of an expert on the guy after being on that website for so long. (smug!)

But I guess the more logical choice would need to be Anonymous
...avoiding mod wrath for low-content post...

Vista.