If their was a Courage the Cowardly Dog Movie ?

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
who would you cast and who would direct and produce it ?

http://youtu.be/nc2btuZDvQc

I'd Cast
Betty White as Muriel
Tommy Lee Jones as Eustace
aziz ansari as Dr. Vindaloo
Ejiah wood as Courage (CGI)
Jim Cummings/Paul Schoeffler as Katz (cgi)
Daniel Tosh as News Anchor
Evil Space Chicken(clone) as Himself
Holland Taylor as Ma Bagge
Drew Barrymore as Courage's k9 love interest
Simon Prebble as Computer

The Directors
John Dilworth and Tim Burton

The producer
wes craven

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
Preety good list. Though I'd put Clint Eastwood as Eustace just because. And Tim Burton has the right about of imagination and insanity to pull this off.

But God help us if this is live action. It would suck balls. It should probably totally mocap CG like the Tintin movie.

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
Shadowstar38 said:
Preety good list. Though I'd put Clint Eastwood as Eustace just because. And Tim Burton has the right about of imagination and insanity to pull this off.

But God help us if this is live action. It would suck balls. It should probably totally mocap CG like the Tintin movie.
I like to think it would work as a live action

also the story would probably be like KATZ sneaks into the nowhere military base and slips past the 2 miliatary guys while they are fight each other to contact aliens to conquer earth of course he makes contact with the Evil Space chicken leader who agrees to help but double crosses KATZ later meanwhile courage is sleeping on muriels lap when eustace scares him with his scary mask oog booga booga courage screams and runs outside and we hear *bonk* what did i do

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
I like this idea!
But if we are going live action I say we go wilfred style on this.

[sub]I'm not joking.[/sub]
Then we cast some lesser actors like Ty Burrell as Eustace
and the rest of the budget goes on make up and puppets.

DONE

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
I like this idea!

DONE
MMMmmm you like that but i wouldn't cause i like courages design and how is the actor suppose to change into stuff when warning the bagges

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
Shinsei-J said:
I like this idea!

DONE
Maybe the drill Sargent from Full Metal Jacket

Shinsei-J

Prunus Girl is best girl!
Apr 28, 2011
GODoftheRIGOVERSE said:
MMMmmm you like that but i wouldn't cause i like courages design and how is the actor suppose to change into stuff when warning the bagges
Puppets! Don't ask me how just PUPPETS!

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
I'd probably just have it be a feature length animation done by the original people who made Courage the Cowardly dog, lest it turn out like "The Last Airbender".

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
1. I would fully support this movie.

2. Preferably 2d or maybe 3d animation, not a mix of live action and cg... just no

3. RETURN THE SLAB OR SUFFER MY CURSE.

Jingle Fett

Sep 13, 2011
Tim Burton could make it pretty awesome... I'd have Hugh Laurie as Eustace though (Clint Eastwood could work too though :p).

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
I think They Might Be Giants would be a good choice for doing the soundtrack http://youtu.be/AbKby_0kHKg who else do you think would work ?

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
DeltaEdge said:
I'd probably just have it be a feature length animation done by the original people who made Courage the Cowardly dog, lest it turn out like "The Last Airbender".
*smacks you* We do not speak of "the movie which shall not be named" here. Also I agree, if there were to be a Courage movie I would prefer they just stick to animation. Though to be honest I never really saw the series ever working out as a feature length film.

Now what I do think would work out as a feature film is a giant crossover of the classic Cartoon Network universe that plays on the idea that all the shows inhabit the same world but exist in different parts of it. It's nothing more than a fanboy dream but under the right leadership I think it could work.