If you are not playing Modern Warfare 3, what are you playing instead?

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
In my opinion,Brown and Bloom (TM),Sequelitis afflicted franchises (Like Call of Duty) can keel over and die. They churn out release after release,with very little new content. I'll be playing Skyrim. Right after I beat Nehrim.

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow HD, followed by Chaos Theory HD and BF3 when I get my PS3 controller working on my PC. It's supposed to be a bit of work, but it's apparently it's possible, so I'm doing it. I just prefer a gamepad to a Mouse&keyboard. Oh, and TF2 (Which I am going to stick to mouse&keyboard on, as there's no ADS).

PS: Captcha:
for kromor

PPS:
FOR KROMOOOOOOOOOR!

Dark Prophet

Jun 3, 2009
Dawn of War II Retribution Last Stand, trying to finsh the 20th wave on the original arena.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC- though Duty went hostile on my for no appearent reason, so I'm probaly scarping that, now if come to think of it the hostility may be caused by me because I fucked with the game files a bit.
Borderlands- leveling up my tank.
Alien vs Predator- got it today and I'm having loads of fun, way way more than I did with MW or MW 2.

Hatchet90

Nov 15, 2009
I'm just waiting for Skyrim to come out. I recently played the Binding of Isaac from the Humble Bundle sale, and finished a wonderful little game called Trine on the Mac App Store. I have BF3, but.... the servers on the Xbox 360 are pretty terrible at least for the moment.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Battlefield 3
L.A. Noire (PC ver., though Steam is downloading *ridiculously* slow right now)

Skyrim

go-10

Feb 3, 2010
Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3 until the 20th when my vacation begins and I get Zelda Skyward Sword then like with every Zelda game I'll disappear from the social world until I finish the game

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
Battlefield 3. Lots and lots of Battlefield 3. I'm split on whether to get Skyrim or Revelations, so I'm waiting for reviews to come out for both.

Ironman126

Dark DM Overlord
Apr 7, 2010
Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. How many hours can i waste not studying? I intend to find out.

spartxn

Oct 22, 2011
I'm currently playing Lost Planet 2. Got it for 15$ at Game stop. And believe it or not it actually has a small percentage of people online at pretty much all times.