If you are not playing Modern Warfare 3, what are you playing instead?

Sagacious Zhu

Oct 17, 2011
Waiting for Skyrim. It's the latest real SIM game in which the player does everything they possibly can to pass the time until Skyrim comes out.

Alex Tom

Sep 25, 2011
Ironman126 said:
Battlefield 3 and Skyrim. How many hours can i waste not studying? I intend to find out.
then YOU SHALL NOT PASS
o and Battlefield 3 and Skyrim as well as Evil Genius

Zeren

Aug 6, 2011
I'm not playing anything right now. I'm chatting with friends. The last game I played was BF3 though.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Mainly minecrfat, but on Thursday im taking Oblivion out far a spin, gonna walk to the skyrim border.

With my new level 3.

Of course I will die!

Mister Eff

Apr 11, 2009
I picked up Driver, San Francisco yesterday half price, so killing time on that until Skyrim on friday (on which I plan to take the day off uni.

I'm really enjoying Driver, more than I thought. I pretend I'm a 70's cop and wear aviators while playing it. I also have a 'tache for Movember, so I truly feel like a 70's cop.

Neo1656

Aug 10, 2009
I'm pretty much split between Binding of Issac, TF2 (as always), Sanctum, Borderlands, and the occasional Minecraft/Terraria. That all will change Sunday when I drop everything for Super Mario 3D Land. Which will also be dropped on the 20th for Skyward Sword. At that point, I will become a recluse until SS has been vanquished.

AhumbleKnight

Apr 17, 2009
Sanctum.
It's a TD game with FPS elements. It is awesome fun and has very well done multi-player. Upgrading your allies towers is a great thing.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Considering playing Tales of the Abyss but I'm at the end and want to get more points before starting another playthrough so I'm stuck.
I'm playing through SC2 campaign again, dying at All In at 99.5%.
Also playing a bit LoL but the community just sucks the fun out of it.

Blackdoom

Sep 11, 2008
None, I have exams for the next couple of weeks and I promised myself I wouldn't play games until they were finished.

Samurai Silhouette

Nov 16, 2009
Mastering all the songs that came with Rocksmith until Skyrim comes out. No one talks about Rocksmith. It's surprisingly good.

HavocS6

Nov 3, 2009
MechWarrior 4. The next person to refer to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 as MW3 gets a Gauss Rifle to the face and then squished by my Timber Wolfs foot :p

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I'm playing through Dark Souls atm and I have Skyrim and Batman AC preordered. MW3 doesn't interest me at all I'm not into shooters.

ThePerfectionist

Apr 5, 2010
Dark Souls now, Arkham City after that, then Bayonetta because I just picked it up from a bargain bin. That should take me to Assassin's Creed 3, after which I will either play Dark Souls again, or begin my epic Mass Effect/Mass Effect 2 straight playthrough in an attempt to prep my ultimate Shepard for ME3

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
I'm playing Dragon Age: Origins, realizing that I forgot all the controls and what my characters' special moves do, and trying to decide which character will be my character's love interest.