If you are not playing Modern Warfare 3, what are you playing instead?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'm working on Batman: Arkham Asylam, man that game is longer than I thought. Also working on getting all the collectibles in Aliens vs Predator (2010), and trying to get my characters strong enough to whack the final boss in Dragon Quest IX.

Sep 14, 2009
finishin up good ole uncharted 3 after my tv broke mid play (curse you sony tv!) and playing mount and blade warband right now too..

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
DC Universe Online.

I needed to kill time until Friday and that was F2P so jumped on that ... I can barely get online with the crappy servers but I expected no less from SOE.

Nevermind only a month until ToR.

Incidentally ToR is released on the same day as my step daughters 19th birthday. I'm thinking of buying her ToR then when she doesn't want it I can look all sad and act like me playing it is doing her a favour .... wonder if that would work or if my wife would lock me in the cellar with the spiders.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Team Fortress 2 Arcade and a bunch of flash games because both my 360 and computer I use for games are broken.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Well it's not out yet, but I WILL be playing Halo Anniversary.

And when Christmas comes around, I hope to be able to also play Battlefield 3 instead. Maybe even Deus Ex: Human Revolution if I get lucky, who knows?

kinglovejoy

May 21, 2009
Currently alternating between Sonic Generations and Arkham City, with a subtle hint of Megaman whenever I take a break,

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I'll be dipping in and out of Uncharted 3 until the Friday after next when Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 is released.
Then I will play UMvC3 and nothing else. Ever.

On a side note, is it me or is Uncharted 3 tough as nails? At least compared to the past Uncharteds.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Replaying my main character in Mass Effect.
When you get goosebumps from the opening of a game you love, you know that love is justified.
When you get goosebumps from the sound effect of changing something in the settings menu, you know that love is actually a fetish =(

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
Mount and Blade Warband. I never stopped.

And as soon as Friday hits... need I say more?

Xorph

Aug 24, 2010
Been playing a lot of Killing Floor, to the point I've gotten most of my perks to level 4 in just under a month of ownership. I've also been playing quite a bit of MW2 Barebones (speaking of which, can anyone confirm if MW3 has barebones or not?) to try to get that bonus prestige token in MW3 when I eventually buy it (likely for Christmas).