If you are not playing Modern Warfare 3, what are you playing instead?

scarecrow350

Apr 4, 2010
I've been hooked on dungeon defenders like its a freaking drug, the only reason im not playing it now is cause im on my laptop which cant run it

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
likely something PS2, donno what yet, i've a few i still need to beat, then, maybe start working on my collection on steam.

my PS3? it might be game stop bound

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Like many others, BF3 until Skyrim. I won't be at the midnight release like I was for BF3, but a friend of mine is picking up my copy for me and leaving it my car so I can play as soon as my classes are done. XD

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
Nothing.

I'm taking a break from video games altogether until Skyrim.

We could all be reading a book right now...

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
vampire the masscarede bloodlines, such a great game, ive had a few problems with the quest but other than that great.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Minecraft, Oblivion, minecraft, LoL, minecraft, Morrowind, minecraft, and then minecraft.

I made Cthulhu.
His mouth is a hole that leads straight to the void, and devours your soul in the deep dark depths.
it passes the time until Skyrim hits the shelves.

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
First Person Shooters aren't a bad genre, but I have no idea how they've become the best sellers of the world. At the moment I am alternating my time between League of Legends and The Legend of Dragoon. The second is a JRPG for PlayStation. I've still got my discs, but they're getting old. Hope it gets released to the store soon...

Anyway, I'll be picking up Skyrim on Friday, and Saints Row: The Third on Tuesday. Those are the types of games I feel more worthy of my time and money.

Coldster

Oct 29, 2010
I'm waiting till Christmas for MW3 and Battlefield 3 and Saints Row 3. Gears of War 3, NHL 12, and TF2 can surely keep me 100% occupied till then.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Well ive been severely disappointed in finding that 4 of the 5 games I wanted to trade in for a 3 for 1 new game deal are not elligable. So ill finish Sequence today, start up Persona 4 again, and stare violently at my Dark Souls case.

Im going to leave Skyrim for a few months for the game to be fixed. Im not a huge ES fan so I can wait. Skyward Sword is day one for me.

Raioken18

Dec 18, 2009
Battlefield 3, the FPS for people who have friends... hence why CoD is more popular in the predominately antisocial "gamers". I only know one person that is getting MW3, and that's because they hate other people.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Dwarf Fortress.

Skyrim in a couple of days, so I'll be playing that soon!