If you are not playing Modern Warfare 3, what are you playing instead?

Psycho78

Jan 12, 2011
Played Oblivion last night, Sunday night played Hunted Demon's Forge and GTA IV with a friend.

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
Ah, easy question! I am down to one last achievement in Fallout New Vegas, which I wanted done before Skyrim, and I am constantly playing Gears of War 3. Thursday night is Skyrim time!

Dagnius

May 3, 2010
I am playing nothing at the minute, Aside from Ace Combat 4 or 5 for about an hour a day lately.... No money, no new games. I was playing FFXII heavily until I hit a boss that steamrolled me, Don't feel like sitting and grinding levels/LP due to RL stuff going on.

DjInvictus

Nov 10, 2009
Dark Souls, Super Paper Mario, and Ocarina of Time 3D. Then getting SkyRim on Friday and Saint's Row 3 on Tuesday.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Drummie666 said:
when I get my PS3 controller working on my PC. It's supposed to be a bit of work, but it's apparently it's possible, so I'm doing it. I just prefer a gamepad to a Mouse&keyboard.
Yeah, it's possible, that's what I do when I need to use a game-pad on the PC. It's less work now that the drivers for the program (I use) have actually been officially signed and everything, though there's still a bit of rebooting and whatnot you have to do the first time you install/use it and it won't give you analog controls if you don't have an internet connection when you load it up. I don't know if there's more than one, but the program I use is Motioninjoy, it's pretty handy. It'll let your PS3 controller emulate a PS2, PS3 (with Sixaxis motion controls), or Xbox 360 controller.

When you disconnect the controller from the computer's USB port (I use a wired connection. I think it's Bluetooth compatible but I've never used anything like that so I can't comment on how it works) it'll start up your PS3.

OT: I've been mostly playing Sonic Generations and avoiding Arkham City because of the extreme challenge maps and New Game+. I might get Modern Warfare 3 eventually, but I'll (hopefully) be picking up the Metal Gear Solid HD Collection later tonight and be lost in that for a few weeks.

I-Protest-I

Nov 7, 2009
Batou667 said:
Making the most of the Double XP event on Gears 3. I also want to get back into Halo 3, maybe knock a couple of Vidmaster Challenges on the head...
Hey if you need someone to help out I could use those vidmaster challenges. My gamertag is
Tuppy Trump

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
nothing I,m just killing time till Skyrim
coincidentally I,m watching Doctor Who the Season 4 finale is AWESOME!
MianusIzBleeding said:
Tomb Raider: Underworld
Croc: Legend of the Gobbos on Xperia Play (PS1 game)
Crash Bandicoot on Xperia Play (as above)
007: Goldeneye (N64 emulator on Xperia)
Ocarina Of Time (as above)
Super Mario World (SNES emulator for, you guessed it, Xperia)
Pokemon Fire Red (GBA emulator)
Sonic Advance series (as above)
James Pond 2: Codename Robocod (Master System emulator)
Sonic 1 and 2 (Megadrive emulator)

Incase you didnt notice, the Play is awesome for emulation XD
I recommend it to EVERYONE!
the Escapist isn,t a big fan of emulation so I would recommend editing this post

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
Sword of the Stars - got it on Steam for £4 when the second one was released, best bang for buck I've had for a long time!

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
Nothing.
What, do I need to cancel out Modern Warfare with a different game or else I'll have to start playing it?

DanielDeFig

Oct 22, 2009
I'm torn between finishing The World Ends With you 100% (Recently finished the game, going through the chapters again, collecting Secret Reports and leveling up Pins), and giving Oblivion a second chance, with my newfound excitment over Skyrim.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
New Vegas on the 360 I also have some profiles that need progressing for Ace Combat 4, GTA: San Andreas, Dragon Age 2 and, Red Faction. I still haven't beaten DA2 but I got back into it once I realized it's a beat-em-up with RPG bits and talking...and nobody wants to sleep with you except for the characters I personally dislike.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I just purchased Junk Jack for my iPod touch. Sorta like a mix of an old mario game with minecraft.

But of course next week I'll be up to my ears in some Saints Row 3 action.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
Right now? Nothing. I have to get ahead in all my classes so I can set aside time for Skyrim. Saving up all my endurance.

jelock

Nov 29, 2009
Currently playing YAkuza 4 (PS3) and Just Cause 2 (360)

Got about 15 other games I havent even touched yet and never played a MW game so unlikely I will be playing this one.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Richardplex said:
Replaying my main character in Mass Effect.
When you get goosebumps from the opening of a game you love, you know that love is justified.
When you get goosebumps from the sound effect of changing something in the settings menu, you know that love is actually a fetish =(
'Tis OK, we all really, really love certain games.

And unless that sound makes you want to fuck the game, I'd say it's not quite a fetish...

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
Hm. Well, I'm pretty much playing all the games I've been playing other than Modern Warfare 3, if that makes sense.

I'm very indifferent to MW3's existence in terms of habit. I'm not going to drop all my games and rush to the next hot thing. So right now I'm thinking of playing some Crysis, or maybe City of Heroes. Hell, maybe Jedi Outcast, who knows.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
- Oblivion, as a preparation for Skyrim later this week.
- The Witcher 2
- Battlefield 3
- Batman: Arkham City
- The occasional round of TF2.
- The occasional Versus match on L4D2.

I really don't have time or money for another game at the moment.