If you are not playing Modern Warfare 3, what are you playing instead?

Setch Dreskar

Mar 28, 2011
I am so tempted to put "A game that actually has depth." but meh... I stopped caring about Call of Duty when it went to crazy loopy land and became all about spectacle and less about things that could actually happen. (AKA World at War being the last semi-reasonable one.)

On topic: Trying DC Universe Online, Minecraft, Red Orchestra 2, Garrys Mod.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
It'll be Skyrim on Friday. Until then, if I decide to sit down with a game, it'll probably be Demon's Souls. I still haven't beaten it...

Matt Dellar

Jun 26, 2011
Come Friday, Skyrim.

Until then, I'm playing Chrono Trigger on the SNES emulator and the Overgrowth alpha.

j0frenzy

Dec 26, 2008
The write my prospectus for my history thesis game. *grumble*
And I may have started up a new file on Chrono Trigger.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Anything else. Probably Valkyria Chronicles, NWN2, or AW:DS. Skyrim when I get a new computer in a few weeks. When it comes out, Skyward Sword.

JackandTom

Nov 17, 2010
I'm playing through Bioshock again. That is untill Assassin's Creed: Revelations comes out! :D

GinraiPrime

Aug 26, 2010
A mixture between Duke Nukem 3D, Doom and Team Fortress 2. Have just ordered myself the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 so will be looking foward to that :)

Nobby

Nov 13, 2009
HavocS6" post="9.322128.13186528 said:
MechWarrior 4. The next person to refer to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 as MW3 gets a Gauss Rifle to the face and then squished by my Timber Wolfs foot :p
[/quote Timber Wolves are for lameos, Cougar play through ftw.

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
For the moment its a mix of MMORPGS and Sonic Generations, maybe Cave Story 3D eventually.

Retronana

Nov 27, 2010
Team fortress 2 is the game I literally go back to or play when I haven't bought anything new. So until skyrim/saints row 3 it's that.

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Wait... why would I be playing a game that I bought a couple years ago?

But seriously, Battlefield 3 and Dark Souls until either I cave in and buy Skyrim, or until AC:Revelations, since my girlfriend loves the AC games.

MultiElford

Oct 22, 2011
Banjo and Kazooie on Xbox360 (The HD re-release) and all the Professor Layton games (finally finishing all the puzzles).

I also finally got into Fallout after so many years. I am on my second playthrough of Fallout New Vegas and waiting for my copy of Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition...

I bet I won't need anything else until next year which is why I do not intend buying Assassin's Creed Revelations on day 1...
... But I will most likely not be able to hold myself back from getting it on Christmas....