If you could be any fantasy or alien creature what would you be?

Shepard's Shadow

Don't be afraid of the dark.
Mar 27, 2009
Asari. They have unmatched biotic talents and live for over a thousand years. Or maybe a Time Lord. That would be awesome.

Sinisterspider

Sep 7, 2008
Either a mage or a dragon, both are awesomely powerful, both look sweet, and both generally end up with hordes of treasure/mystical objects.

KeiraZodiac

Mar 25, 2009
The Crow from The Crow, get to run around for a few days gothing it up and killing bad guys in awesome ways, just thinking about it gives me a semi.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Cybernetic intelligence, sitting somewhere in some base in the arctic, pondering great questions and occasionally assuming control of an artificial body to live life among the ordinary people, and sometimes of some giant robot to crush any potential hazards to my neverending existence.

Yes, that would be awesome.

Also; telekinesis.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
The Shrike... Travelling through time and hugging people to death...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shrike

ElTigreSantiago

Apr 23, 2009
Definetly an Elite from Halo. I'd be 8 feet tall, naturally strong, get a sweet set of armor and the ability to go invisible.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
The Gravemind. I would use my flood and poetry to make the world a "better" place. And by "better," I mean apocolyptic.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
A dragon.

Though of coarse I would get people coming up to me and attack me for my treasure and so on.

Hmm...Well I suppose I still get to burn villages to the ground so its all good.

Murlin

I came here to laugh at you
Jul 15, 2009
The same virus as Alex Mercer in prototype, that would kick ass!

Spacelord

May 7, 2008
Why, good man, I'd be a xenomorph of course, and I'm shocked to hear you even need to ask.