If you could break any law without legal repercussions, what would you do?

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Bank fraud, or something that would get me a ton of money anyway.

Either that or assault. While I don't think I would ever be anywhere near committing murder, there are a fair amount of people, I like to give a few good punches to.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Souleks said:
Break laws?
man I am already one H.A.M I do all sorts of crimes like loiter and stay out pass curfew because I am just thuggin' like that.
Seriously I would probably steal cars and stuff and scream "Fire!" in movie theaters because I am not very creative.
you're, sadly, still far more creative than most of the people in this thread.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
...Probably bash the faces of certain people in. Like, take them by their hair and smash their skulls into a wall while yelling that they deserve it. I could never do it, knowing how soft and hesitant I am. But I sometimes fantasize about it.

Lord, that sounds messed up to me. I repress too many emotions.

axlryder

victim of VR
Jul 29, 2011
Vanitas likes Bubbles said:
I'd... I'd walk over the yellow line at the bus station. I know, I'm off the rails.
Dude, you know they have support groups for people like you?

NightmareWarden

Jul 2, 2011
Replace all of the explosives in a building that is being destroyed with fireworks. TONS of fireworks. It would be awesome... Perhaps even a building the size of oh, let's say, a football stadium.
It.
Would be.
Epic.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
I would either rob a bank or kill Mitt Romney :) I'd prefer the former though, much less messy and I wouldn't feel guilty afterwards.

I don't think I'd have too much problem with a security guard or a bunch of people, I would break in at night then rob the bank :D

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
I've actually fantasized often about stopping time and everyone around me while in the middle of a transaction at any-given store. I would reach into the cash register and grab the larger bills. Once I have all but one of the $20's and, all of the $50's (unless they have their own slot) I will allow time to resume its natural flow. This is probably why I don't have time manipulation powers.

Basiritz

Oct 26, 2009
I'd pay a little visit to the guy who molested my brother. I wouldnt kill him ( on purpose) but he sure as hell wouldn't be capable of doing it to anyone else.

Trippy Turtle

Elite Member
May 10, 2010
I'd probably steal a bunch of stuff and counterfeit money.

I would also consider J walking. I'm just that badass.

bat32391

Oct 19, 2011
Burning stuff. I've always liked burning things, it was fun just watch random items wither away into ashes.

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
Brutal assault. Like, with a bat, or a pipe, or maybe Gerry Butler's torture cave from the movie Law Abiding Citizen. There's someone very deserving, who hurts someone I love very much often and badly. I wouldn't want them taken out for good, because what's the point if they can't learn from the experience, neh? Though I doubt this piece of shit would ever learn from any repercussions (multiple jail sentences lead to this conclusion)...

Sep 13, 2009
Let me just say thank GOD we have laws against murder, just by the responses in this thread relying on people's morality alone would apparently result in about 1 in 3 people being murderers...

For me? I would apply it to buildering, that's probably the only law that ever stops me from doing things that I'd legitimately like to do (besides jaywalking and similar stuff, but no one ever enforces that)

rayman56

Mar 14, 2012
I'd do three things.
1. Destroy and vandalize the Hollywood sign for no reason what so ever.
2. Kick Glenn Beck in the balls, and if he asks me why, I'd answer, "It's a conspiracy!"
3. Beat the living shit out of my friend. Cause he's an ass.

Captcha: Well now
It's not like I want to murder someone, captcha.

josemlopes

Jun 9, 2008
AnarchistFish said:
Keoul said:
I think most of us would do murder.
No fucking way. People keep saying this shit but I'd bet a shitload they're posing. If they aren't, they're fucking sick human being.
There are a lot of people that are seriously asking for it; you know, the ones that actually get assassinated even by people that will suffer the repercussions like corrupt politicians and such.

They like to play with everyone elses lifes just to improve their own so its kind of easy to not feel bad about killing one of them.