If you could change one thing about yourself...

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008
george144 said:
I'm already perfect in every way, well I might like to have a better sense of direction by getting rid of my dyspraxia
I wouldn't - dyspraxia gets me 25% extra time and the use of a laptop in exams :D

Voltano

Dec 11, 2008
I'd stop myself from procrastinating to much and get more things done...which I should be doing now. Dang it. >.<

wewontdie11

May 28, 2008
I wouldn't change anything about my personality because then...well I wouldn't be me would I?

I wouldn't say no to the physique of Bruce Lee though.

Wormthong

Jan 4, 2008
id probably make myself less fat or more easily motivated as i am way too lazy to be good for me but then again i wouldn't be myself anymore lets just go with the i want to weigh 70 kilos

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
I would change my metabolism.
I'm overweight even though I don't eat that much and enjoy exercising, it's just the way I'm built. I hate because everyone just assumes that I sit on my ass all day.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Novajam said:
Thicker facial hair. Enough of it to do one of these:

Oh yes.

Edit: Failing that, I'd settle for enough to do an Tony Stark [http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/phaye101/alswearengen.jpg].
I think that would be somehow dashing on a gamer.

I, on the other hand, would want slightly better cheekbone definition. When I get all allergie'd, I look years younger. =P

stubbmann

Jan 25, 2008
I'd make myself think less of possible consequences for failure and more about what could be possible if I succeed. or give myself a more awesome beard.

Wormthong

Jan 4, 2008
Spartan Bannana said:
I would change my metabolism.
I'm overweight even though I don't eat that much and enjoy exercising, it's just the way I'm built. I hate because everyone just assumes that I sit on my ass all day.
i feel you bro

Bowstring

May 30, 2008
A few things.

One of them is the fact that I'm a pale little git. Mainly due to the fact that I have Celtic (Scottish) roots, and partly because I rarely rear my ugly head towards the enticing beams of sunlight that lay outsideth.

WeedWorm

Nov 23, 2008
Get rid of my speach impediment. Only thing id want to change about me or my life.