If you could change one thing about yourself...

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
iseko said:
I'd want an IQ of about 320.
No you don't. Imagine what it'd be like. Never finding anyone to be even close to equaling you. Never being challenged by any of the concepts regular humans struggle with, being compeltely alone in the world, annoyed constantly by the idiocity of the people around you, and fully comprehending that whatever you know, no matter how smart you are, no matter how logical your solutions are, they will never carry through with the general populace, because they don't care about that. All they care about is how popular the newest celebrity is.

When people say that ignorance is bliss, they really mean it.

j1-2themax

Jun 30, 2008
My rather pathetic willpower. Almost all of my other faults could be overcome if not for my lack of desire to change them.

SecretTacoNinja

Jul 8, 2008
Make myself someone else?...

No not really. Get rid of this stupid condition that just wants me to be the most undesireable fucker in the world. But hey that should be sorted soon (ish... I hope...).

Also fix my damn nose...

Ranis

Dec 15, 2008
I'd give myself the ability to change other people so rather than making myself better I could just make everyone else worse

Celd

Nov 24, 2008
I would make my bones unbreakable so I never have to wear a cast again.

iseko

Dec 4, 2008
Silver said:
iseko said:
No you don't. Imagine what it'd be like. Never finding anyone to be even close to equaling you. Never being challenged by any of the concepts regular humans struggle with, being compeltely alone in the world, annoyed constantly by the idiocity of the people around you, and fully comprehending that whatever you know, no matter how smart you are, no matter how logical your solutions are, they will never carry through with the general populace, because they don't care about that. All they care about is how popular the newest celebrity is.

That scenario seems awesome to me.

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
One thing? I wish my vision would go back to normal.

If not that, then I wish my skin wasn't so damn whiny.

Cyberius

May 11, 2008
I wouldn't change anything, learning to live with our imperfections is what makes us stronger

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
Bright_Raven said:
i would make myself GOD!
or fix my tiny hands...
or my big feet...
or get rid of that 3rd nipple...
or possibly cure my Phimosis...
make myself imortal...
i would be born in Japan, the Japan from the Animes where people have powers and i could live forever...
make my IQ 1,000,000,000...
stop me from being paralisingly shy...
fix my face so that i would not be so hidiously ugly...

hmmm, better just go with the god thing
Or instead, you could give yourself a better self esteem!

'CAUSE WE ARE BEAUTIFUL, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY!!!! Blah blah bring us blaahh.

Now that's enough of that.

I'd make myself be able to get out of bed in the morning.

OR, i'd change my homepage so that it's NOT escapist, so that when I click onto the internet to get some coursework done, I wouldn't see an interesting topic, and start conversation.

lousyshot55

Feb 21, 2008
I'd make my penis less huge lol, but in all seriousness I agree with an earlier post

Cyberius said:
I wouldn't change anything, learning to live with our imperfections is what makes us stronger
That's my belief

Mnemophage

Mar 13, 2008
I would fix myself at the exact weight of 145 lbs, that being ten pounds over my ideal height/weight ratio, forever. No matter how much I overate or starved myself, I would not gain or lose a single pound. I chose ten pounds overweight entirely in consideration of my ass, which is naturally large and would look out of place on a small person.

I dare you to guess my gender.

Silver

Jun 17, 2008
iseko said:
Silver said:
iseko said:

That scenario seems awesome to me.
Yeah? For how long? It might seem nice for a while, but think about it, really think about it. What would the cost really be? Could you live all alone, knowing that every other being on the planet was an imbecile compared to you? What would you do? You'd have an almost photographic memory of everything and would probably have a hard time forgetting things. You'd never have an intellectual discussion with anyone, not on any level even close to interesting, for you. You'd probably be put to work doing a lot of mindless, idiotic things, far below your potential.

What would you do with it, really? What would make it so great?