If you could change one thing about yourself...

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
...What would it be? Just curious to what everyone thinks, you can make it both mentally or physically.

I want to not be colour blind.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Barring the obvious and crude...I'd make myself able to grasp and master new concepts quickly.

I'd finally be able to ace math (glares at mathletes).

Novajam

Apr 26, 2008
Thicker facial hair. Enough of it to do one of these:

Oh yes.

Edit: Failing that, I'd settle for enough to do an Tony Stark [http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l34/phaye101/alswearengen.jpg].

Blayze

Dec 19, 2007
Just one thing? Barring the whole "lol make myself God/super-intelligent so I'd be responsible for every single scientific advance to come and would know everything so I could make myself immortal and therefore God" thing, I'd give myself a healthy dose of confidence. Apparently it's this mythical substance that changes reality the more of it you have.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
Well, it's due time for a haircut...

Allright, I've always wanted an awesome singing voice, like Daniel Heiman's (ex-Lost Horizon)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7o7GugUE3I&feature=related

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
I'd be more in tune with my emotions. I'm one of those logic over emotional people, and it has cost me a lot. To the point where I was dumped today (by the girl I asked for advice about not so long ago). Sigh. I really wish I could be the person that I'm expected to be, instead of the person I am, though that may be a discussion for another thread.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I'd change my insanely shy ways to being more confident and out going.
Either that, or just lower the amount of alcohol I need to consume in order to unlock this strange state for myself...

Vumsy

May 28, 2008
Make myself able to control time itself!
WHOOAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(cough, cough...)
Or just give myself a wikced beard.

Rankao

Mar 10, 2008
Increased Self-Discipline would be nice. God, if I had more self-discipline... I would be dangerous.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
I wish I could remember things better, peoples names just escape me!

Duck Sandwich

Dec 13, 2007
You ever have those memories of past experiences where you think of something good/witty/charming to say in a situation long after you miss your chance to say it? That shit happens to me a lot. However, as I grow older and more confident, it seems to happen to me less often. Huzzah for self-improvement!

Bagaloo

Sep 17, 2008
I've never really liked my hair. Its too fine...I'd prefer it if it were slightly thicker.

_daxter_

Jan 12, 2008
i would like to be more on time... but this is my personality... i do not think i can change just that without becoming another person as well...

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
I'm already perfect in every way, well I might like to have a better sense of direction by getting rid of my dyspraxia