If you could go back and tell your teenage self one piece of advice...

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
go to the gym, ask her out. She wants you! Stop being so lazy and get your L plates

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
Hmm, what to pick.....

1)Stock up on Crystal Pepsi.
2)Enjoy Vianetta while it's still around.
3)Art college is a joke, you need to be good at algebra, few graduates get the jobs they want, & it will permanently kill your interest in art, so so stay in community college.
4)Don't waste money on 2ed language classes.
5)Just say no to Sallie Mae.
6)Stop feeding your cats anything with soy, wheat, corn, or tapioca in it.
7)Ask Shanna to move to Washington with you so she won't end up destitute in Nevada.
8)Get flood insurance; every house you move to in Washington will get water damage.
9)That library book you keep checking out has been OOP for almost 40 years. Just steal it & pay the fine.
10)Never let any of your friends borrow stuff from you unless they lend you something of personal value.

WaReloaded

Jan 20, 2011
- Don't post on Mel's peanut butter sandwich status at 1am, the two of you fall so deeply in love but years later, she breaks your heart and you have yet to completely recover.

- Spend less time playing World of Warcraft and following someone else's Fantasy.

- Spend more time Writing and creating your own Fantasy.

- Moving out of home wasn't as difficult as you thought it'd be, the first few days were unpleasant but after that you make some incredible friends.

- University is easier than VCE but please study, it's important!

- Don't spend so much money at 7/11, yes, it's cool to be able to walk to 7/11 and back home in under 10 minutes, but please think of your bank account.

Levitas1234

Oct 28, 2009
To umm, uhhh, what was it again... oh right! ...wait thats not it... well it was something about smoking less weed

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
--To my early-teenage self:
"Guess what: being interested in other guys? Being "gay"? It isn't a bad thing at all, it's totally natural. Hell, believe it or not when you're eighteen you're gonna meet a really nice Brazilian who's going to cause you to realize things you never knew about yourself. Then you're gonna get a boyfriend.
Oh, and you'll also become a massive fan of a My Little Pony cartoon when you're older... Just sayin'."

--To my 18-year old self:
"You remember that Brazilian I mentioned a few years back? Yeaaaahh, I know you really like him but, be warned, he's going to run off with someone else. Now, when he does this? DON'T. FREAK. OUT. Also, don't try going after that other guy you kinda like but not nearly as much. Yeah, that Irish guy who's a few years younger than you. It won't end well, trust me..."

--To my six-months-ago self:
"Hey! HEY! Those college fees you have right now? They're going to cause you to have a hold on your account and will prevent you from getting into classes unless you actually do something about it. Don't make the same mistake I did, GET THEM TAKEN CARE OF NOW!"

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
*for 2 years ago, my 15 year old self* Remember that MMO he showed you? Get back into that game. Trust me. Oh, and Grace? Steer clear of her, she's nothing but trouble who only ends up mind fucking you in the end. But that MMO? Get back into it. Level your shit. Around the end of the summer, the person you love more than anything in the world is going to make her first character. Her name is _____, help her out. And remember, always be honest with her and tell her about me if you have to. I know you want to be the best boyfriend you can possibly be, and trust me, it's as simple as that. Though it sometimes makes things awkward... Just have fun! Also, Portal 2 is fun as fuck, Skyrim is too, and sign up for OSLC as soon as you can. It'll be awesome.

Captcha: work out

yeah, do what the captcha says, too. That won't hurt either.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
2 Things:

1: Be weary of what you watch on Newgrounds. Let's just say some of it, isn't appropriate...

2: Never even bother making a Cartoon on "Candle Cove". Mr. Straub won't want you to do it.