If You Could Have A Mythical creature as a pet , what would it be?

Mondai Randy

May 15, 2010
I would really love to have either Unicorn or a Chimera , because Unicorns are majestic and Chimeras are just badass

Cat of Doom

Jan 6, 2011
Would have to be a Gizka from star wars:KOTOR, I loved the little things, so much so I never completed the Gizka problem quest to get red of them.

darth.pixie

Jan 20, 2011
Dragon. Because I love dragons. And because there's something about a flying fire breathing lizard that I find inherently cute even if they look like the Archdemon in DA.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
the White Fatalis from monster hunter freedom unite (G-rank) because its more or less indestructible, bends lightning to its will, and is a monster.

I love you white fatalis. now drop some rare loot!

cleric of the order

Sep 13, 2010
i'd like a colossus that would be pretty cool since i could live on top of it and i don't think it eats anything so it's practically a good idea, only problem i can think of is that it can't be house broken.

Ganthrinor

Apr 15, 2009
Dragon, hands down. Specifically, a Great Wyrm Gold Dragon.

Centuries old, godlike intelligence and wisdom and possesing raw physical strength unlike anything else on this world and able to work the mightiest magicks? Yeah. Less a pet, more a partner or compnion. If I'm lucky.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
I would like a Gryphon a perfect combination of the majesty of an eagle and the pride of a lion.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Booze Zombie said:
Succubus... do you even need to ask?!
How about a nymph? all the sex appeal with none of that Im-gonna-eat-your-soul hassle

0mn1p0t3ntg6y

Jan 30, 2011
Skagzilla from Borderlands. He counts right? Anyway he is an armored doggy that kills people who annoy you. Why else?

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
BrokenBoySoldier said:
How about a nymph? all the sex appeal with none of that Im-gonna-eat-your-soul hassle
I'd just have the Succubus turn me into an Incubus and we could go around having amazingly graphic sex scenes, etc.

Togs

Dec 8, 2010
Booze Zombie said:
BrokenBoySoldier said:
I'd just have the Succubus turn me into an Incubus and we could go around having amazingly graphic sex scenes, etc.
Never heard that aspect of the myth before, as Ive always heard 2 different versions- one that they'd vampirically suck your soul during sex to sustain themselves, or that the Succubi would take the semen from a sleeping male and the Incubi would then inpregnate sleeping women it, with the semen somehow along the way becoming demonically tainted.

If you odnt mind would you mind telling me where you got this version of the myth from? Im always fascinated by new iterations.