If you could have an army of.....

WrcklessIntent

Apr 16, 2009
tsb247 said:
CloudKiller said:
An army of Vampires, The Badass kind not the sparklely kind.
Your specifics are made of WIN!

And on topic...

I would have an army of ferrets. They are agile, vicious, and well... They don't smell so great. Plus, they are so damned cute until they rip the flesh from the bones of their enemies.

I think you want this ferret
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1348/604995003_0fcf6e63b2.jpg?v=0

tsb247

Mar 6, 2009
incinerate94 said:
tsb247 said:
CloudKiller said:
An army of Vampires, The Badass kind not the sparklely kind.
Your specifics are made of WIN!

And on topic...

I would have an army of ferrets. They are agile, vicious, and well... They don't smell so great. Plus, they are so damned cute until they rip the flesh from the bones of their enemies.

I think you want this ferret
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1348/604995003_0fcf6e63b2.jpg?v=0
They would make up just one of the countless legions that make up my mighty army. *Evil cackle*

melig

Mar 4, 2009
Seriously dudes? An army of blokes injected with Wolverine's genes would make a good one I suppose ;)

Aqualung

Mar 11, 2009
Daleks.

"EXTERMINATE."

I mean, the only person who could really stop them would be the Doctor, and he's gone to regenerate for the eleventh time to some bloke with a silly toupe, so, tough luck!

Mighty Lighty

Mar 23, 2009
An army of those crabs that climb trees or if crabs aren`t available an army of coconuts as they are deadlier than the shark and if you don`t believe me look it up !

EscChaos

Feb 14, 2008
I'd wish for an army of Persian Immortals as portrayed in the Spartan 2004 strategy game.

Imagine a perfect phalanx in which the troops are not only resilinent melee forces but too command some of the best bows known to man and as the fore-most flanks crush against the opponent, the rear flanks rain down a dealy shower of arrows simultaniously and with ridiculous effectiveness. What a overpowered unit that was, and only the most well-armed foes had a anything resembling a chance.