If you could have any car which would it be?

Adzma

Sep 20, 2009
2010 Chevy Camaro. Up yours GM, Australia is a viable market. HSV designed the bloody thing for god's sake.

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
IdealistCommi said:
A tank. I think it counts. [small]If you say no I will blow your cars up[/small]'

Ford Mustang. I just love the look of it.
Well there was a guy who owned a road-legal tank, I can't remember where but you could probably find the story online. I'd personally have a really pimped up mini. I love them.

nick_knack

Jul 16, 2008
Dys said:
Omikron009 said:
A brand new toyota prius with all of the extra features. It would be like driving a space ship. That said, It's never going to happen because that would be freaking expensive and I'm the only 16 year old on earth who doesn't want to learn how to drive.
A prius?..really?

They're disguisting though, in every conceivable sense. They're among the most environmentally irresponsible cars, they're ugly, they're gutless. Why in gods name would you choose a prius over, well..anything?
I couldn't agree more.

http://www.rpmgo.com/images/new_porsche_boxster.jpg

A safe, comfortable high performance car. What more to ask?
besides having all the features and in burnt orange

I forgot to add the name:p Boxster (Porcsche)

Pegghead

Aug 4, 2009
Bugsyfella said:
Pegghead said:
A Jaguar E-type. With no hood, a british racing green paint job and a sleek waxy shine.

Lovely.

Oh and ditto to the OPs Ashens avatar.
I think the e-type is butt ugly why do people think it looks so good? It really is just plain lol
I just think it has alot of, charm. Besides, the fact that british racing green is THE best colour for cars and the E-type goes smashingly with british racing green it becomes a match made in heaven. Besides, a guy who lives near me owns one that looks just like it (Only with four seats and a slightly bigger body) and it is an absolute beauty.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
If it's got room to take my PC to a LAN party and has over 50 MPG, I'd be happy with it.

Seki

Dec 22, 2009
Porsche Carrera, or a Pagani Zonda S7...but since i'll never have the much cash i'll settle with someday owning a Mitsubishi 3000gt