If you could have any non-combat superpower, which would it be?

Treaos Serrare

Aug 19, 2009
Teleportation with enhanced spatial awareness so you don't 'port into a wall, or telekinesis, ooh the ability to manipulate and control peoples minds!

G-M0N3Y

Jul 8, 2010
Teleportation, specifically Nightcrawler's teleportation, so that every time I teleported big floating letters would say BAMF!

FernandoV

Dec 12, 2010
Information absorption, but I want to pick and choose what I absorb from someone, with like high-speed mental sieving.

franconbean

Apr 30, 2011
Wushu Panda said:
franconbean said:
Teleportation. I'm a lazy bastard and, as with Telekenisis, the practical applications are legion.
Your applications are a large group of armed men?
The ability would be just to teleport myself and only other humans if they are willing and in contact with me (ie, holding my hand). I would be able to teleport AWAY from armed men, but that would be AVERTING combat.

If thats not good enough for you, I'll settle for flight :p

Ah... Now i see someone put down mind reading... Do want...

kempoman14

May 19, 2010
FirMothoth said:
kempoman14 said:
The ability to tell my past self things. Think about it; get a flat tire? Tell myself not to take this road. About to take a test? Tell myself all the answers. Got a girl pregnant? Tell myself about the bad condom. The applications are endless! Who hasn't wished they could tell themselves if something is a good or bad idea? Plus, I could warn myself about disasters, so that's cool.
That sounds like it would make a cool short story ... "the post-it notes you find in your wallet are in your handwriting and are successfully warning you against disaster ... but soon you realize; you haven't been experiencing the bad things, and thus haven't warned yourself to avoid them ... yet the notes keep appearing. Who is writing these and are they really trying to help you or are these notes part of something more sinister? Doodum!" 0_0

Edit: Oh yeah. What superpower? Perfect memory. That would be really good.
I totally call dibs on that idea. Also, another power could be the ability to SUMMON ADORABLE KITTENS AND/OR PUPPIES!!!

Two reasons:
1. Anger management (how can you get angry while holding a puppy?)
2. Never having to pay for drinks ever again. ("hey buddy, bet you a drink that there's a kitty in your pocket.")

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
The power of persuasion, if anything it will make planning the trip to Colorado easier, WE WILL ALL AGREE ON A CABIN!!!

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009
The ability to control my own gravitational direction. Essentially allowing me to walk up walls etc. I wouldn't be able to fly as I'd still be getting pulled towards something and if I made myself get pulled straight up it wouldn't end well as I'd keep going until I reached what I was getting pulled towards, or I'd cancel it and probably hurt myself in the fall.

Yeah, there are combat applications but there's combat applications in blinking so I'm going with indirect combat applications.