If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would you choose?

Cari Scholtens

Jun 3, 2009
I heard this one a long time ago around one campfire or another and I really had a hard time deciding. I think I ended up going with Yoda because he could teach me something useful...like how to build a certain weapon that would be the sweetest thing EVER!!! Or maybe even how to use it properly. Then I thought, well maybe someone like Superman or Batman, but then I thought that Batman might be a little to much of a downer for me. So how about you? Who would you share a meal and a nice chat with?

T5seconds

Sep 12, 2009
Scarface or Big Boss

Although they would both probly be assholes they are still badasses..

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
um...
damn. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't either attempt to kill me or kill me.
except japanese characters. but I don't really want the cuisine.

but maybe someone from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni anyway... but not at Angel Mort, they only sell cakes and sweet things there.

Satin6T

May 5, 2009
lets see... my first choice would be shinobu maehara, ive got a thing for the bashful types(and middle schoolers apparentley)
but since I like not being in jail I'm gonna have to go with Vetinari from the Terry Pratchett books

I Framed OJ

Jul 21, 2009
Well Kinor the angel at the gates of hell would have a few things that would be quite fascinating.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
Zphod Beeblebrox would be a highly amusing dinner guest him or Marvin. They'd both work but in different ways I mean the former would be grand for giggles but one could learn a ton from the latter. Assuming of course that Marvin wouldn't just make me suicidal.

userwhoquitthesite

Jul 23, 2009
Solid Snake. The meal: hamburger steak with a side of mashed potatoes, with ice cream for dessert. Then we talk about bicycling.

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Probably Tatsuhiro Satō from Welcome to the NHK, the most interesting Hikikomori ever

i'd be a ***** to get him outside so we'd probably be in his apartment eating ramen

Or Rorschach, no dinner, just crime-fighting

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
Great thread!

Let's see now...

Marigold from Questionable Content. It'd be my perfect chance to ask her out. (I'm not sure if we should discuss yaoi before or after that.)