If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would you choose?

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Sakura Matou. Sure, she has her issues (I feel dirty for that bit of understatement) and she's pretty hung up on Shirou, but she's also a rather sweet person, who I suspect I'd actually enjoy talking to on a date.

And yes, the fact that she's incredibly sexy also factors in.

SomethingUnrelated

Aug 29, 2009
I'd say God, but I don't want a bunch of Zealots flinging Bibles at my house (I hope you realise that's a joke).

Don't know. Possibly all the insanely over-sized and testosterone smoking cast of Gears Of War, just to see how manly and aggresive they could make a nice night out.

O277

Feb 25, 2009
Trivun said:
Lucy of Elfen Lied. Simply because I have a strange attraction to psychotic sadistic crazy hot killer bitches who enjoy torturing people to death, which probably explains why they appear so much in my fiction work. Actually, that's slightly worrying, I guess... ;)
This this this, Picard was tough, but Lucy, god damn...

Artemis923

Dec 25, 2008
A dinner with Tyrion Lannister would be most entertaining.

I'd just have to be sure it would end with my head still on my shoulders.

Sansha

There's a principle in business
Nov 16, 2008
Moira Brown, Sarah Lyons or Lucy West from Fallout3.

I'm sure they all have fascinating stories.

SpikeyGirl

Jun 30, 2009
NekoiHiokans said:
Kyouya Ootori from Ouran or maybe Gir from Invader Zim...or maybe both...
Aww, Gir is awesome so he would be my first pick, though I wouldn't say no to Kyouya

But yeah, you beat me to it.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Heagh!!! haugh!!!!! hup!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaayyyaaaaaa!!!!!!!! id have to go with link because of his massive speech impediment

Joa_Belgium

Aug 29, 2009
Solid Snake. Definitely.

Or Rorschach. Just to see how long it would take for him to start a fight.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Gordon Freeman because I hate being talked over.

as for the opposite, not Dr Hannibal Lecter, if he's doing the catering.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Well if I were to go out to dinner with someone I'd prefer them to be female. I would also want to be able to have a decent conversation with them so Cortana from the Halo series.

skitzo van said:
Charles Darwin.
He's not fictional...
Trivun said:
Lucy of Elfen Lied. Simply because I have a strange attraction to psychotic sadistic crazy hot killer bitches who enjoy torturing people to death, which probably explains why they appear so much in my fiction work. Actually, that's slightly worrying, I guess... ;)
As long as you don't stare at her horns (no metaphor) then I'm sure she'd be pleasant enough.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
MR.Spartacus said:
Zphod Beeblebrox would be a highly amusing dinner guest him or Marvin. They'd both work but in different ways I mean the former would be grand for giggles but one could learn a ton from the latter. Assuming of course that Marvin wouldn't just make me suicidal.
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy reference FOR THE WIN! Although I would pick Ford of Trillian.

Failing that, probably link or Zelda.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Tali'zorah Nar Rayya, definitely.

I need to learn about space travel ASAP.