If you could have dinner with any fictional character, who would you choose?

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
Glefistus said:
Oh, you.

Luna Lovegood would be my first choice, the girl is nutty enough to where I would love to have a conversation with her.

QuirkyTambourine said:
Grand Admiral Thrawn, I'd like to have a conversation with my equal
my second choice.

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
azurawolf said:
Axel from KH2.
Though.. probably not a good idea since I would jump him and probably get arrested.
Yea... I don't wanna go to jail. It would probably be worth it.
He'd probably Chakram you to death before you got the chance too, so there's that.

As for myself, I would love to have dinner with DMC4!Dante and it would probably be at some dive of a pizza joint with distressingly close strippers on poles. Oh the innuendo-filled conversations we'd have. It'd be AWESOME.

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Taki from Soul Calibur
because
well..
Kill some people, have dinner using their stuff and have sex on their bed I mean come on who wouldn't
Actually any girl from Soul Caliber

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
Descartes' evil, omnipotent deceiver of the Meditations.

But I still think the Meditations are bullshit.

setvak

Sep 6, 2009
skitzo van said:
Charles Darwin.
I'm incredibly confused.

Anyway, my first choice would be James Bond, because if we being his wingman after dinner would be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Or maybe Holden Caulfield, just so I can punch him in the face. And maybe throw imitation crab meat at him for the irony.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
canadamus_prime said:
Goku, although I'm not paying the bill.
you win.
ill pay the bill for you.
mine come down to a dinner with Kenshin or a candlelit dinner with Samus.

Aeryn Seoung

Aug 21, 2009
Hanazawa Rui from hana Yori Dango.

That or Leon from RE. It'd be weird because there's bound to be a zombie outbreak in the middle of dinner and I'd end up being the stereotypical sidekick with boobs and a attitude to match.

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Cooking mama. God she's hot.
What about those EYES? If I had to pick a DS character, Professor Layton would get my vote.

OP: I'd have dinner with Darth Vader. I'm on Earth, not Alderaan, and as far as I can tell, there are no moon-shaped space stations near our atmosphere, so I think I'll be safe.

VanityGirl said:
Probably Link from the Legend of Zelda games.
I wonder if the conversation would be one sided?
I wouldn't think so. I think he would just mimic everything you said. As I recall, he was supposed to be you, speaking your words.

StartRunning

Dec 14, 2007
Magneto, Jean-Luc Picard..
but I think Jessica Rabbit would be my best bet.
No, Roger isn't invited, and actually has never existed within the confines of this little experiment.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
That cartoon George W Bush with the silly ears

Lulz would ensue

Edit:

Sindaine

Dec 29, 2008
Viscomte Raul de Changy--yes, so he's kind of obnoxious and is engaged to someone else; Victorian Frenchmen could have mistresses too right?

Hmmm, or Gambit. But then I'd be too busy gazing dreamily at him to eat. He'd leave me with the check, and minus my watch and necklace.

GrandAm

Aug 8, 2009
Glefistus said:
Good answer. Works on many levels.

My answer would be Adriana Lima. Sure a real person. But for her to say she never had sex before marraige with seven years in the modeling business is fictionial. I mean, they don't give out cocaine for free without something in return.

Before you say "Oh no, how do you know she does cocaine," well, she's a model, is 5'11" and weighs 100 lbs, and wears linerie for a living. You do the math.