If you could have just one power ever imagined, what would it be?

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Telekinesis, of course. Not only could I move stuff, but I could also move myself, and FLY~!

Kevak

Sep 8, 2010
The power that Schrodinger from Hellsing has, being able to be everywhere and nowhere at the same time along with being immortal and having cat ears and a tail would have it's perks.

matoasters

Jun 7, 2010
Shapeshifting. I don't trust myself with telekinesis, but taking the form of whatever I want could be fun...

rayen020

May 20, 2009
hmmm... often thought about this, either fire manipulation or super strength. Also shapeshifting if i could manipulate my genitalia as well. Already bisexual this is just the next logical step.

honestly except for some of the lame super powers, like what meg has on that episode of family guy, i would take just about any superpower. Then it just a matter of training it to suit any purpose i need it for.

Ultra Man30

Nov 20, 2009
The power to enter and exit fictional universes at will. I could take pretty much anything I wanted and bring it back with me. The first thing I would take would be the Star Rod from Paper Mario, for obvious reasons.

xOriigins

Oct 3, 2011
Lilani said:
Telekinesis, of course. Not only could I move stuff, but I could also move myself, and FLY~!
Lol I didn't think telekinesis worked like that.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
xOriigins said:
Lilani said:
Lol I didn't think telekinesis worked like that.
If I had it it would work like that >:O

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Lilani said:
Think of the goofy clothes you would have to wear at any respectable speeds/altitudes though.

Whatever the blue penis guy from Watchmen has, without the blue penis part.

cyber95

Feb 28, 2008
Shapeshifting! It would be so useful.

I mean, I could have self-reference for drawing of any body type!.
Yes this is the number one reason I would want to shapeshift.

Atticus89

Nov 8, 2010
Speak any language. Seriously, how cool would that be?

Sure it's nothing fancy or cool, but imagine all the perks. You could travel anywhere, get any job, and insult people in so many ways.

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
The ability to give myself any abilities I wanted without limits. Loophole found. Similar to the 'no wishing for more wishes' 'More Genies!' type of wish.
Other than that? The ability to choose which universe I was observing consciously. Just think about it.

2HF

May 24, 2011
Go watch Yomiko Readman do her thing and then tell me it isn't fucking awesome.

I want her power.

She is the main character of the OVA Read Or Die.

Dylan Hentchel

Apr 22, 2011
If you can fly or shapeshift, than people want to kill you, or at very least dissect you, I would want mental based teleportation.

Grottnikk

Mar 19, 2008
I think Telekinesis would be the key ability to being nearly all-powerful. Being able to move things at the cellular level would give one the power to shape matter, including your own body. You could also heat things up or cool them down (excite cellular movement or stop it, respectively). Also, being able to MOVE things implies an ability to have an effect on the time/space continuum itself, as space (distance) and time are not really separate things.