If you could have just one power ever imagined, what would it be?

xOriigins

Oct 3, 2011
Grottnikk said:
I think Telekinesis would be the key ability to being nearly all-powerful. Being able to move things at the cellular level would give one the power to shape matter, including your own body. You could also heat things up or cool them down (excite cellular movement or stop it, respectively). Also, being able to MOVE things implies an ability to have an effect on the time/space continuum itself, as space (distance) and time are not really separate things.
I've never thought about it that way

TriGGeR_HaPPy

Another Regular. ^_^
May 22, 2008
Earth Bending! Easily.

Much like one of the greatest Earth Benders ever.

<spoiler=Toph>http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7200000/toph-and-ty-lee-toph-bei-fong-and-ty-lee-7229214-720-480.jpg

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
The Zack Morris Time-Out.
According to Cracked.com it's the only useful superpower.

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
Nemesis power! For all of you super powered people out there! This power gives me the weakness for your powers! Bwahahaha!

OT: I believe there is a power called Power Selection, if that's frowned upon than I'll just have to go with the good ol' Power Absorption power!

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
eternal youth. Call me strange, but i think it would be a tragic beauty, to see the world stretch though time and space and see what humanity becomes.

xOriigins

Oct 3, 2011
Josh Horton said:
Nemesis power! For all of you super powered people out there! This power gives me the weakness for your powers! Bwahahaha!

OT: I believe there is a power called Power Selection, if that's frowned upon than I'll just have to go with the good ol' Power Absorption power!
Time Manipulation has no weakness!

Well, maybe a remote.

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
xOriigins said:
Josh Horton said:

Well, maybe a remote.
Lol believe it or not, every power has a weakness, what use is time manipulation if you are trapped in another dimension with no life? Or a good Spacial Manipulation power would do the trick. :p Trust me, I've played the tabletop Classic Marvel RPG, thousands of powers and combinations as well as weaknesses. Ah the good days of high school.

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
I'd want to freeze time. Not time manipulation though, because if you went back in time and changed something, the butterfly effect and chaos theory will completely mess everything up.

xOriigins

Oct 3, 2011
Josh Horton said:
xOriigins said:
Josh Horton said:

Well, maybe a remote.
Lol believe it or not, every power has a weakness, what use is time manipulation if you are trapped in another dimension with no life? Or a good Spacial Manipulation power would do the trick. :p Trust me, I've played the tabletop Classic Marvel RPG, thousands of powers and combinations as well as weaknesses. Ah the good days of high school.
Lol so there was never anything that had absolutely no weakness?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
The power to stop and continue time at will ... I would be the biggest criminal in history ... Mostly stealing money , but i would be oppsed to vigilante justice.

Haratu

Sep 6, 2010
Control of energy transfer... with such i could use it to control neutrons and electrons and convert base elements to other elements (I could control the release of radiation produced in the process by diverting it to other processes.). I could also control reactions in the body, such as the production of ATP (stored chemical energy) so I didn't need to eat. I could also control other systems by generating high and low temperatures thereby manipulating low and high pressures to move things or control weather systems.

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
The power of very good social skills. Specifically, the ability to break into any career or scene I want just by getting to know people.

What's more awesome is that I could have that power if I try hard enough.

xOriigins

Oct 3, 2011
Haratu said:
Control of energy transfer... with such i could use it to control neutrons and electrons and convert base elements to other elements (I could control the release of radiation produced in the process by diverting it to other processes.). I could also control reactions in the body, such as the production of ATP (stored chemical energy) so I didn't need to eat. I could also control other systems by generating high and low temperatures thereby manipulating low and high pressures to move things or control weather systems.
Lol but eating is one of the many pleasures that come with being human.

MR.Spartacus

Jul 7, 2009
For me it's the same I always pick for these threads. The power to decide who lives and who dies!

Josh Horton

Apr 6, 2011
xOriigins said:
Josh Horton said:
xOriigins said:
Josh Horton said:

Well, maybe a remote.
Lol so there was never anything that had absolutely no weakness?
Nope not a thing, the closest it ever came to having a power with no weaknesses is the power itself counters itself, other than that everything had a weakness or two. Lol, making me miss that game now, one of the best parts was character creation, literally spent 4 hours and a whole notebook making different characters.

Chaos James

Bastion of Debauchery
May 27, 2011
Will Manipulation.

Basically the ability to think of something and make it so. Yes, it gives me access to basically anything I can imagine, which is handy for someone with a good imagination, lol.

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
manipulate time.

the deadlines for homework are creeping up on me and I am always almost running late for class.

if no power, that convenient time chamber from DBZ would be nice.