If you could have just one power ever imagined, what would it be?

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
xOriigins said:
Grottnikk said:
I think Telekinesis would be the key ability to being nearly all-powerful. Being able to move things at the cellular level would give one the power to shape matter, including your own body. You could also heat things up or cool them down (excite cellular movement or stop it, respectively). Also, being able to MOVE things implies an ability to have an effect on the time/space continuum itself, as space (distance) and time are not really separate things.
I've never thought about it that way
Remind me when we all get superpowers to ask you to write me a little handbook

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
My power would be to make you think you have a super power- so when I pull a gun out on you, you'll just be imagining (without knowing it) doing something awesome whichever it may be, but I end up killing you with one bullet to the head.
Proof that you're actually a serial killer, or at least, want to be one.

OT: Invisibility. So that good ol' Caramel Frappe here won't be able to pull a gun on me.

Firstmark_Bannor

Aug 11, 2011
The power to point at someone and make them defecate instantly and explosively. The uses for this power are endless...

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
The only super-power that matters... Perfect Reality Manipulation.

Because PRM allows for the control and manipulation of any conceivable Reality, in any conceivable way.

Simply speaking, I could literally do anything within the scope of imagination. Anything.

I could make myself immortal, indestructible, faster than light, and completely invisible to any form of detection.
If I saw a cat stuck in a tree I could tele-port the cat to the ground, tele-port myself to the cat and drag it to the ground, turn the tree into jello and eat it until it fell over and the cat fell out, call down a giant meteor to scare the cat out of the tree, reverse the flow of time until the cat wasn't in the tree and convince it to not climb the tree, or even swap the two so the tree was stuck on the cat... Though that would be messy.

The list is, literally, endless. Anything within any scope of imagination would be mine to control.

Greedy? Oh yeah. But I'm a huge fan of messing around with stuff to see what happens.

I could even create a hundred billion-strong army of half-inch tall, indestructible Raptors that could fly and breath in complete vacuum. How awesome would that be?

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
The_Lost_King said:
to make my imagination become reality. that is all supr powers and more in 1 super power
This pretty much wins. I honestly can't think of anything better.

Sieggy

Dec 8, 2010
Growth of power without bounds. No matter how much you train, you're going to reach a limit. But with no boundary you can eventually train to jump as high as the empire building, think better than Einstein and eventually able to manipulate the supernatural.

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
xOriigins said:
For me, the power I would want the most is Fire Manipulation!

damn got it in the first post .... i would never need to pay for heating or cooking again. heck i could fly with JETFEET!!!

mega48man

Mar 12, 2009
you're all retarded if you don't wish for the power to fly. imagine, flying high above the city, above the ocean, above the sky. first thing i'd do is fly down westboro with a megaphone and start shouting "THIS IS THE VOICE OF GOD, I COMMAND YOU TO KILL YOURSELVES BEING HYPOCRITIC ASSHOLES" then when the run out and go 'hey you're not god!' i'd reply "WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW!?!?!" it'd be awesome :3

May 29, 2011
Really fucking advanced shapeshifting. Like the kind were I can create solid objects from my body, and create new animal species I can turn into.

Haagrum

May 3, 2010
Reality manipulation. That'll show those smarty-pants laws of physics (and everything else). I probably couldn't be trusted with it, and it'd wreck my life, but at least Fox News and Gina Rinehart wouldn't exist (not in their current states, anyway). Seems like a small price to pay... plus, any time I thought "I want a sammich!", it'd happen.

Failing that, either:

(1) a save/reload function for my life (kind of the same thing as the reality manipulation, except more limited); or

(2) always being able to reach into a pocket and have the correct change for anything I bought (seriously, it is ridiculously annoying having to buy train tickets from coin-only vending machines).

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Please, I've got this one covered.

The power to summon a completely loyal genie at any moment whom gives me infinite wishes with no backlash.

dagens24

Mar 20, 2004
Prof X powers; the only thing keeping him from dominating everything are his ethics. You want to be rich? Brainwash everyone on the planet to give you a dollar. You want gorgeous women? Brainwash them to want you. It'd be the life I tells ya.