If you could look like an anime character, would you?

If you could look like an anime character, would you?

• I wanna be anime!

• I wanna be normal.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Let's say a cute animal or a large breasted fairy with an attitude pops up and offers to transform you into an anime character, would you do it?

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
I voted "I wanna be normal" because I don't see any benefit to looking like that, I just see a lifetime of people staring in disbelief at me at best or being hostile to me at worst.

If this transformative entity exists they could always do the same to someone else I suppose, but then more people would accept it and there would be lots of other people looking like that and then I wouldn't be unique, I would just be statistical aberration that still falls within the frame of normality like people with red hair, so then the answer "I wanna be normal" still applies.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Wouldn't I look like a total freak among all the flesh-and-blood, non-anime looking people? Why would I choose for that?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
Wouldn't I look like a total freak among all the flesh-and-blood, non-anime looking people? Why would I choose for that?
Because you'd look cooler and more attractive than them, and the number of people interested in you romantically would probably increase dramatically.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Ehh, seems like an easy way to just put a target on yourself.

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
I meeeaaannn... Do I like the idea of it? Yeah, kinda. Would I do it? Be the only anime character in a sea of regular humans? Noooo...

Reactions: BrawlMan

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
If I dyed my hair silver and went to the gym more regularly I could actually pull a mean Sephiroth, funnily enough.