If you could make another type of special Infected for L4D...

Nickisimo

Apr 14, 2009
What would it be?

My thought would be a 'Crawler', a spider-like zombie that can hug walls and ceilings whose special ability is a Web Spray. It would have about half of a Smoker's range and would require you to hit a Survivor with it for a full second. Then they would get wrapped in a web and another Survivor would need to either melee them twice to break it or shoot it off them.

I'm interested in hearing other people's twisted thoughts on the matter. :)

Prideful Heretic

Mar 20, 2009
They we're originally going to include a "Screamer" he was bound in straigh...Second thought here's the Vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CjMdYm4M-o

Zenode

Jan 21, 2009
what about a gun wielding zombie???nahh that wouldnt work

How about a zombie thats main intention isnt to kill by to hinder.
Say an infected that knocks people over and moves quickly onto the next target, the target would not be able to get up for at least 5-7 seconds....has fairly decent health and moves the same pace as a normal infected. "Maybe call it the mover or the bowler or something along those lines?

Zorg Machine

Jul 28, 2008
a zombie that is a lot weaker than other specials but has a hidden blade and is constantly surrounded by 7 normal zombies.

Ken_J

Jun 4, 2009
I've actually been working on ideas like theese with a few being

1. Pyre: a zombie that is on fire, throws fireballs, and explodes when dead and causes dammage.
2. Chainman: a zombie with a chainsaw, (yes I got the idea from the Doom 3 chainsaw zombie)
3. Vampire: 30 days of night vampire.
4. Lich: Floats shoots fireballs at you and summons common zombies.

Vrex360 said:
It would look like this:

and I would call it... Eddie
Is that from resistance or something.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Ken_J said:
I've actually been working on ideas like theese with a few being

1. Pyre: a zombie that is on fire, throws fireballs, and explodes when dead and causes dammage.
2. Chainman: a zombie with a chainsaw, (yes I got the idea from the Doom 3 chainsaw zombie)
3. Vampire: 30 days of night vampire.
4. Lich: Floats shoots fireballs at you and summons common zombies.

Vrex360 said:
It would look like this:

and I would call it... Eddie
Is that from resistance or something.
Dead Space, called a 'Leaper'.

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
Do any of the zombies in Left 4 Dead eat brains? If not then there needs to be a brain eater that gets smarter and stronger as it eats brains eventually gaining the ability to use guns, but it would be easier to kill than the others so as to balance things out, but it would be fast so it wouldn't be a wuss.