If you could make any two fictional characters fight, who would you pick and who would win?

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Kratos vs. Justin Bieber.

I still believe that he is a very annoying robot (but fairly convincing robot), and going to let Kratos show us how fictional the boy from Canada really is.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
The Kid from IWBTG versus Team Rocket.(Jesse, James, and Meowth)

I can honestly say I don't know who would win.

Justin_Drew_Bieber

Jul 3, 2011
Not G. Ivingname said:

I still believe that he is a very annoying robot (but fairly convincing robot), and going to let Kratos show us how fictional the boy from Canada really is.

Kratos may have fought off mythical creatures, but he will never be able to fight off my legions of screaming fan girls.

Rule Britannia

Apr 20, 2011
Superman vs Pikachu.

In this fight pikachu ate several kryptonite poffins; lacing his lightning with the substance...Probablyy wouldn't work but fuck superman...thinking he's all that. (and he is...)

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Justin_Drew_Bieber said:
Not G. Ivingname said:

Kratos may have fought off mythical creatures, but he will never be able to fight off my legions of screaming fan girls.
Damn you Bieber, your throne will be overtaken!

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
Commissar Cain Versus Commissar Gaunt. Or if yall would prefer a straight Abnett fight Commissar Gaunt versus Inquisitor Eisenhorn. I believe they both had power swords that were essentially lightsabers at one point.

Yes I believe an Adeptus Astartes would beat a Halo Spartan any day of the week. Mostly because you have a 7-8 foot man with multiple redundant organs in a suit that I believe makes him even taller and stronger. Also as we all know Spartans can't take explosives very well and most marines have bolters.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Justin_Drew_Bieber said:
Not G. Ivingname said:

Ah, but your fangirls are real people.

Very, very, VERY dumb people, but they are not fictional, so they are not allowed to interfere in the fight! >:)

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
LG Jargon said:
Binnsyboy said:
canadamus_prime said:
recurve6 said:
I'm going to be really unoriginal and go with:

GOKU vs SUPERMAN

Goku all the way, bro.
I was going to say that, but then I thought it'd be too obvious.
My friend once silenced such a discussion by declaring:

"The only way Goku could beat Superman is if he grabbed his balls and wished for Kryptonite."

But personally, I do think Goku would take the day.
.........How would grabbing Superman's testicles solve anything in that fight? I mean, sure, you could try to make a wish off of them, but I don't think you'd get very far...

OT: Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs. Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

So that whiny ***** could finally get the ever-lovin' shit knocked out of him.

...Actually, scratch that. Make it Simon. They're about the same age, and the result would be the same. Especially if it's
post-Kamina, picked-myself-up-out-of-my-depression
Simon. That little guy whups soooo much ass.

FolkLikePanda said:
Deadpool V Dante, it would be awesome, so awesome it doesn't need an explanation.
....Yyyyyou can still do that. I mean...there's a video game out now called Marvel vs. Capcom 3 where you can do exactly that. In fact...it was shown in one of the game trailers.

...I'm hoping you probably already know about this...right? Or were you looking for a definitive answer as to who would win?
If Goku grabbed his balls, which is a joke about the Dragon Balls.

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Master Chief vs Gordon Freeman. And MC would win, because a crowbar can't do shit against shields and super armour. Not to mention, if going off official lore and all, MC is a masterful sneaking tactician (More so done in the books than the games) and would kill this single scientist who just picked up a gun a day or two ago (Assuming Half-Life 2's obscure intro follows almost directly on from Half-Life 1's obscure ass ending) from a mile away with a sniper rifle. Or sneak up behind him and rip his head off.

Nightmonger

Jul 1, 2010
Duke Nukem vs Serious Sam in a 1 v 1 macho show down

Id have to go with Duke on this after all you always bet on Duke

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Another I just came up with; Kratos vs Raziel. Both have full access to their full range of powers and abilities, including coming back from the dead and time travel. I imagine it would eventually descend into a massive, convoluted, gambit pileup.

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
Elect G-Max said:
Alucard is a vampire, right?

Vampires don't dream, right?

Alucard wins.
Wrong premise leads to wrong answer. Alucard is shown to dream. Onscreen, no less (Beginning of the second Hellsing Ultimate OVA, if you're curious). Even ignoring that, however, the conclusion would be flawed all the same as an inability to dream would make this a mismatch rather than granting a default victory to either party.

Dr. Cakey

Feb 1, 2011
LG Jargon said:
Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs. Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

So that whiny ***** could finally get the ever-lovin' shit knocked out of him.

...Actually, scratch that. Make it Simon. They're about the same age, and the result would be the same. Especially if it's
post-Kamina, picked-myself-up-out-of-my-depression
Simon. That little guy whups soooo much ass.
To be accurate, Shinji would probably end up pounding the hell out of Kamina and the Gurren Lagann if he actually fought it (an open question) because if you pay close attention to the show (and this was also confirmed by the show's creators) Kamina actually has some of the lowest ability to generate Spiral Energy. He can't do much by himself (unless he has a katana...)

Simon, on the other hand, wins without a doubt.

Speaking of which, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Vs. Team Goku + Superman. In order that it be made abundantly clear to the Internet that there's always a bigger fish.

MidnightSt

Sep 9, 2011
jackpackage200 said:
While I am tempted to go for the obvious choice of Kratos vs. Dante (where Kratos beats the shit out of Dante), I thought of something better.

James Bond vs. Jason Bourne. It would be showdown of Hollywood's greatest secret agents. I reckon Bond would win.

If you could make any two fictional characters fight, who would you pick and who would win?
Alex Mercer, definitely, but with whom? No idea... Maybe Godzilla. Or hulk. Or... well, I really don't know. But I'd bet on Alex probably any time, against anyone.