If you could master one thing in one day

Racecarlock

Jul 10, 2010
Wushu. Jesus christ, it makes Woo-ping yuen fights look slow. Who wouldn't want the ability to flip through the air with ease and grace? I mean, look at this.
I want to do that.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
Swordfighting, sure its not too useful. But its still awesome. I also wouldn't mind being able to write freely and epically.
Also another point for gundam piloting

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
TheFlyingMango said:
If you could just snap your fingers and be the best you could ever be at something, what would it be?

For me it would probably be the bass guitar just because of how amazing a good bassist sounds.
Right now I might go with my work. Not that I am not good at it, it's just I am really struggling with a problem at the moment... which isn't fun :p

I

KaiserBear

Apr 9, 2009
Language. Just language, all of it.

I hear Translator is a pretty good gig, so long as you aren't doing it for the Military in some War-torn Hellscape of a country.

Dethenger

Jul 27, 2011
I'd like very much to be able to speak as well as I can write. To quote Nabokov, "I think like a genius, I write like a distinguished author, and I speak like a child."

Or, and this is much less practical, I'd also like being an expert boxer.

LiraelG

Jun 22, 2011
The piano! I'd love to be able to play the piano perfectly; I can play it better than most, but not as well as those who've been learning for years.

I'd like to write well more, but I want writing to be a journey. I don't want to just wake up and be a good writer...

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
FL Studio. My god, do I want some omnipotence in that old thing.

Sure, I can pump out a barely industry-worthy breakcore song at the moment, but that's some low standards you got der-

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
I'd want to speak German fluently. Just have an interest in learning it. Everything else I'm currently working on mastering is just too much fun during the learning process to skip through it.

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
If I could master anything just like that, I would choose all forms of drawing and animation. Then I wouldn't have to pay 40k to go to an Art School.

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
Photoshop. Seriously, just any. Elements is stupid and doesn't have a pen tool, and I'm kinda iffy on the other versions. I really need it though, I've been told my work needs color.

And DJ-ing. Weird, but it looks really fun, and I've already got an ear for that stuff. Now I just need to put it into reality.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Graphic Design and Animation, I have 1001 ideas, but I can't seem to adequately translate them into the medium I'm trying to use.

Connor Wiebe

May 15, 2011
It's funny, when people ask me what superpower I would want I answer in this order:Time control ,The ability to learn things at an extremely enhanced pace, telekinesis, and flight. so ya, if i could snap my fingers and be the best i could possibly be at something, I'd choos being able to snap my fingers and be the best i could possibly be at something

LeafofStone

Nov 19, 2009
the ability to pick up anything and be really good at it within about a week of practice. and i mean anything and everything

Apr 25, 2009
Racecarlock said:
Wushu. Jesus christ, it makes Woo-ping yuen fights look slow. Who wouldn't want the ability to flip through the air with ease and grace? I mean, look at this.
I want to do that.
That. TOTALLY that. TOTALLY.

How AMAZING would it be to have all that knowledge, strength and experience crammed into your body and mind, and afterwards to be able to do THAT??

Wow.