If you could mix any two video games together..

El Cookio

Dec 4, 2009
Into some strange hybrid mash-up which would create your perfect game, which two would you pick?

An example, mixing World of Warcraft with WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2010, wrestling as Thrall and the Lich King etc in Azeroth based arenas.

Why I used that as an example, I don't know why, it sounds rubbish.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
Time Splitters 2 with Haze.

That way... maybe... maybe Free Radical would still exist... *sniff*

BlindMessiah94

The 94th Blind Messiah
Nov 12, 2009
Portal with Hitman or Assasin's creed.

It would just be awesome shooting a portal and strangling someone with piano wire.

T3h Merc

Dec 24, 2008
GTAIV and Mass Effect 2. It would be pure win. Space GTA! (But Roman would still fuck things up "Sheperd my Cazzan want to see some Blue Asari Teetees?)

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
A swinging from buildings like in the Spiderman games with curving bullets like in the Wanted game.
If they got the controls right it could be the sickest game ever, especially on the wii.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
Stargate resistance and Mass Effect (whichever I haven't played ME2). Bioware writing, dialogue and production values with Stargate. I love stargate SG-1 and Atlantis. Anything with Rodney McKay is a purchase for me (That man is a great actor(The episodes centred on his character show it to be true)).

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Silent Storm + Diablo.

Highly tactical turn-based fantasy combat with a team of the various Diablo archetypes against hordes of monsters in fully destructible levels.

...I need to go change my pants now.

El Cookio

Dec 4, 2009
Super Mario with Resident Evil. Playing as Mario Redfield against a load of strange Luigi-lookalike zombies. I'd buy it.

manythings

Nov 7, 2009
BlindMessiah94 said:

It would just be awesome shooting a portal and strangling someone with piano wire.
I can't really see this game working well...

El Cookio

Dec 4, 2009
BlindMessiah94 said:

Genius..for a laugh i'd just go upstairs, throw down a portal, go downstairs and put the other under someone, just for them to fall indefinitely, then i'd sit down and have a beer.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
[HEADING=2]Resident Evil[/HEADING] Plus [HEADING=2]Tamagotchi[/HEADING]

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
Duke Nuke Forever and Final Fantasy XIII. When combined our great grandchildren might one day see another trailer for it at an E3.

Nicarus

Feb 15, 2010
I'd be interested in seeing a hybrid between Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Put the atmosphere and story of Silent Hill 2 with the impressive action scenes of Resident Evil 4.

It would have one restriction though: don't go overboard with the action. Otherwise it wouldn't feel right.