If you could mix any two video games together..

hvitulf

Feb 17, 2009
Mass Effect(franchise) and Fallout 3(and perhaps the rest of the franchise), because: (great story + superior gameplay)*sqrt(sum of all RPG mechanics in both games)==WIN!!!!!

Ian Caronia

Jan 5, 2010
I got one! "Criminal Spirits"

A mixture of Yakuza 3 and Persona 4.

-The nameless MC goes out into a gritty Tokyo where, through his search for the truth behind a Yakuza conspiracy, he befriends several unique individuals including a homicide detective who's really a woman who's really a CIA agent undercover and an exhibitionist ex-pop idol who doubles as a secret sociopath.
--During gameplay you choose two of the several characters at your disposal and using tarot cards you summon beautifully rendered demonic personalities. Either that, or you can opt to beat the enemies in their faces with random objects, THEN summon your demonic personas to consume the pulpy quivering masses before you.

...Damn I want that game...

Obrien Xp

Sep 27, 2009
Rise of Nations and Empire Earth 2. The simplicity of RoN (not to mention conquer the world games) with the features and unit strengths of EEII (oh, and unit cap).

GODoftheRIGOVERSE

Jul 25, 2009
Mario Kart + Super Smash Bros + Wii = Super Smash Bros Kart

In this addition you need to race to each fight in a kart or on foot this also good for challeges

Plus any items you don't use in the races could be saved up for the fights turtle shells red green and the dreaded purple shell of instant KO rarely appears clouds stars

darkstarangel

Jun 27, 2008
A final fantasy game with metal gear solid 4. Cobine the graphics & game play of MGS with the RPG elements & monsters of FF.

Kazasu

Jan 2, 2010
I'd mix Bioshock with KOTOR. Fun gameplay, Class system, epic adventure. Insane storyline. And dynamic environment... I think we have a winner?

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
Fallout 3 with the multiplayer of CoD MW2 and the killstreaks would make you be like a deathclaw and shit (25 kills is still nuke, obviously).

The White Light

Jul 2, 2009
Fallout 3 and Bioshock. Oh wait... that's just a better version of Bioshock.... ok then, Fallout 3 and Assassin's Creed 2.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
Dawn of War + Warcraft III

Diablo II + Fallout 3

Dead Space + Prototype

Edit: Need for Speed + Burnout

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Metroid Prime and Crackdown would make an interesting title.

But my main choice would have to be....

Star Trek Legacy and Mass Effect, so it would be like Star Trek online, but awesome.

HotShooter

Jun 4, 2009
Fallout 3 with it's step brother Borderlands since each had great aspects which the other was missing.
Also, Jak 2 with its son Jak 3 for the same reason.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Fire Emblem and Soul Calibur, so when you have two units battle you do the actual fight like a fighting game.

Is there a game like that?

Buffoon

Sep 21, 2008
Borderlands with WoW. I know, I know, borderlands is already some generic FPS mixed with WoW, but my nerdy side wants the RPG elements taken further, dammit! Plus Azeroth would be a much, much more interesting place to visit with a sniper rifle than the dustbowl in Borderlands.

Zahri

Dec 15, 2008
I would have to say:

The amazing story and characterization, voice acting, and graphics (though upgraded) of Dark Cloud 2, the combat and setting of fallout 3, the free running aspects of mirrors edge, and the stealth/assassination themes and methods of assassins creed for a giant morph ball of epic.