If you could mix any two video games together..

Zombus

Apr 29, 2009
the Bioshock series and Starcraft

Either an RTS set in Rapture with Bioshock-like units, or a cool starcrafty FPS where you play as an infested marine who gains cool plasmid like things instead of self destruct, or one of those wierd zerg/protoss hybrid thing from the secret last mission of broodwar, also with cool plasmid like abilities. Instead of big daddies there could be archons or something along those lines.

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age: Origins.

Wait, that's just Mass Effect 2: Elf And Brown Edition.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Mass effect 2 + A Final Fantasy Game. The decision making, Romance Options, combat and Character creation of Mass Effect 2. With the overall plot, universe, party members and...thats about it..of a Final fantasy game..

chaos666

Jan 20, 2009
Bayonetta and God of War, take the fast paced action from Bayonetta and the blood, gore, and brutality of God of War. Throw in ALL the enemies from the games and you got carnage.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Mass Effect 2 and Saint's Row 2.

The Saints are back and they want Omega (as well as money and an inventory).

RN7

Oct 27, 2009
chaos666 said:
Bayonetta and God of War, take the fast paced action from Bayonetta and the blood, gore, and brutality of God of War. Throw in ALL the enemies from the games and you got carnage.
They already did that. They just cut out all the greek mythology and replaced it with angels and witches and covert sex jokes.

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
Fallout 3, STALKER SHoC, and a decent fucking bug fixing team. I firmly believe it would be the best game ever.

Beartrucci

Jun 19, 2009
I once dreamt that I was playing Halo 3, except with a Wii remote or something (well in the dream, I was the ACTUAL character in the game, so not sure whether Wii Remote is necessary) set in Red Faction: Guerrilla. Oh there was also elements of Red Steel's sword fighting in there, that's where I remembered the Wii Remote from. So when I would stick some guy with a Plasma Grenade, part of the building would explode as well, then I would switch to my sword and have an epic sword fight with another Spartan. It was a good dream.

Jun 26, 2009
final fantasy dissidia and Soulcaliber broken destiny dissidia fighting soulcliber caraccters + dissidia characters fight it out and soulcaliber caracter creation. go hulahoop girl kill cloud kill squall i would pay £100 to see that.

Also mirrors edge and any shooter based in mordern times for instance MW2 shoot somone run through anybuildings window land, roll throwing knife hit guy in front of you in head slide next body pick up knife shoot someguy in head with a pistol wile sliding then get up have a run along wall while shooting kill some guy call in carepakage its an AC130!

Jun 26, 2009
Donnyp said:
AvsJoe said:
[HEADING=2]Resident Evil[/HEADING] Plus [HEADING=2]Tamagotchi[/HEADING]
I'm on it lol.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R with Fallout 3.
Portal with GTA
Little Big Planet With Resident Evil
Z.O.E 2 with A RPG i don't care pick one lol.
little big planet with resident evil, portal with GTA what have you bin smoking

Bane_Star

Dec 4, 2008
hURR dURR dERP said:
Silent Storm + Diablo.

Highly tactical turn-based fantasy combat with a team of the various Diablo archetypes against hordes of monsters in fully destructible levels.
I dont know Silent Storm, so now I need to check it out.. but this sounds like WIN to me.

Ninjamedic

Dec 8, 2009
Wait I got a new one! Marvel vs. Capcom vs.Tatsunoko crossed with tekken. You know you want it.