If you could mix any two video games together..

ZombieVictor

Apr 29, 2009
s69-5 said:
Castlevania: SOTN & Shadow of the Colossus
[sub]Oh wait, that makes Demon's Souls... I forgot![/sub]

Um, Katamari Damacy & Lemmings could cause shenanigans!
Spider-man & GTA
Pokemon & Oblivion/Bethesda
Shadow of the Colossus & Assassins Creed

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Master_of_Oldskool said:
Pokemon and Disgaea. Disgaea's mature, irreverent humor and surprisingly good story combined with Pokemon's gameplay and sheer awesome concept would be exactly what hardcore Pokefans like me and my friends have been waiting for all these years.

Second choice would have to be Pokemon (yes I am the type of person who watched the anime obsessively as a kid and continued to bring my GameBoy to school and play Gold every day even after all the other kids decided that nothing without blood and guts onscreen at all times could be cool, in spite of the torment, what of it good sir?) and Devil May Cry. Same irreverent humor, not as good storytelling, but without turn-based combat, and thusly better.
I just imagined a ivysaur in an arena with three zubats and it was bullet seeding and lashing at them with vines and rolling whenever a zubat swooped down or tried using supersonic. Holy crap that would be fun.

Jewpacabra

Dec 25, 2008
Arkham asylum with TF2. dont ask me how it would work...maybe the heavy could get a grappling hook...i would not like that ************ stomping me thats for sure

Unit Alpha

Jan 3, 2009
Fallout and Mass Effect. A Bioware+Bethsoft baby would be the best RPG ever.

Alternatively, Dragon Age and Oblivion.

Mar451

Nov 25, 2009
The charecters of digimon with the playstyle of Pokemon

OR

Silent Hill, Simpsons and Portal

Fallingwater

Mar 20, 2009
X3: Terran Conflict and Hardwar [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardwar_%28video_game%29]. The epicness could make the universe implode.

dee_dubs

Nov 8, 2007
How about a Beyond Good and Evil quality story/setting made with with the combat system from Oni? Just throw in some RPG-esque choices and you'd pretty much have my perfect game.

There's also a small part of me that wants to blend X-Com and the Sims, just to see what the marines get up to at the base between bouts of fighting to save the Earth.

the_anderspawn

Sep 7, 2009
Sins of a Solar Empire with Half-Life 2, though my idea was a combo of an FPS, a flight sim, and an RTS. Also, Half-Life 2 has a story, which Sins sorely lacks.

FangShadow

Feb 18, 2009
I'd have to say the classes of mass effect two with the Multiplayer style of Unreal Championship 2....It would be awesome in ways that make me weep at night

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Freelancer and X-Com.

AjimboB said:
Caligulove said:
Resident Evil Dead.

And by that I mean forget about EVERY character in an ResiEvil game and just replace them with Ash. Just Ash- all the time. No bullshit story or any of that convoluted shit.

Nothing but Hailing the King.
...baby
That...is...genius.

Someone, give this man $100,000 so he can get the ball rolling on this project NOW!
Nah, it'd never work, it'd be like,

Ash: "Wait a sec, I need a platinum sword to open this door? Screw this noise, I'm going home."

Although one good replacement would be putting Ash in Silent Hill 2,

Ash: "Hey baby, yeah, um... listen, I just came to tell you that I moved on. So could you stop sending me letters? It's really annoying. Thanks."

claw38

Jan 27, 2010
How about Bioshock and something like Silent Hill? Both have amazing atmosphers..and imagine if Bioshock was more horror themed..I'd personally piss my pants once or twice (out of joy or fear...debatable)