If you could mix any two video games together..

Hurr Durr Derp

Apr 8, 2009
Bane_Star said:
hURR dURR dERP said:
Silent Storm + Diablo.

Highly tactical turn-based fantasy combat with a team of the various Diablo archetypes against hordes of monsters in fully destructible levels.
I dont know Silent Storm, so now I need to check it out.. but this sounds like WIN to me.
It is win. Flawed win, but win nonetheless.

Just a heads-up: The game refuses to run on any system with more than 2 Gig of RAM.

JaymesFogarty

Aug 19, 2009
Sarge7777 said:
JaymesFogarty said:
The deep story and strong gameplay mechanics of MGS3, with the deep story and strong gameplay mechanics of Half Life 2. It shall be named Half Gear: Metal Life 2.5. It shall be a masterpiece of gaming engineering.
Damn Ninja. My two favorite games in one that would be...That would be *head explodes*
I know, it would be a full lifetime worth of mesmerizing glory. Plus, it has an awesome name!

ThePreshFrince

Feb 11, 2010
Madden and Crysis. Well, mostly Madden on the Cryengine + NaturalMotion and all that. But as we all know EA loathes EA and would never do anything to benefit themselves.

AdamG3691

Nov 18, 2009
I Wanna Be The Guy
and
real life

(If life isn't unfair and cruel enough)

then get some popcorn with chunks of decicious fruit (boiled for 3 days of course) and laugh as everyone dies and gets revived, only to have an apple launched at them

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Oblivion (or just the Elder Scrolls universe) and Empire Total War.

God damn, Elder Scrolls: Total War would be so damn good.

Hey_look_a_cat

Dec 31, 2008
Buffoon said:
Borderlands with WoW. I know, I know, borderlands is already some generic FPS mixed with WoW, but my nerdy side wants the RPG elements taken further, dammit! Plus Azeroth would be a much, much more interesting place to visit with a sniper rifle than the dustbowl in Borderlands.
You mean when you run into a super mutant camp guns a blazing while in real life screaming, "COME AND GET ME YOU MOTHER *******"
Yeah I do that ever time :)