If you could pick any 1 game to have a complete next gen HD overhaul..

TheMan2203

Sep 14, 2010
Hogs of War for the PS1 one of my all time favourites, nothing like stereotypically pigs blowing each other up.

dnazeri

Jul 2, 2012
Pegghead said:
I'd love to see the Jet Set Radio games get that treatment (although I've only played the second one). Not only do I just really wanna be able to play them again, but taking an already colourfully cell-shaded series from prior console generations and making it in HD would look absolutely, mesmerisingly amazing.
1000 times yes. I take back my previous answer of Oni and Swap it for Jet Set Radio Future.

Glover09

Jun 19, 2009
Warship gunner 2 would top my list(just visuals, don't f it up with animated cut scenes), followed by NASCAR Dirt to Daytona and a culmination of the NASCAR Thunder series(2002-2004).

Ummm...KH1, NFS pre-Carbon, and a debugged Jak X would be great too.

Ohh, Super Off-Road: The Baja and both Rad Racers.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
The first two Odd World games. I don't want it updated with the unreal 3 engine or anything but it would be beautiful to see a true HD version of the games where the sprites are nice and crisp, every detail can be made out. Same goes for the levels.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Give me Predator: Concrete Jungle.

I am an avid...nix that, RABID Predator fan and Concrete Jungle was right up my alley. Fuckin' loved that game. I'd love to see it get an HD remake/overhaul...perhaps even open it up and make it a true free-roaming sandbox rather than free-roaming level based. That's really the only core gameplay that I'd want to have changed, other than that I'd be perfectly fine with a side-by-side remake of the game. For that matter, I'd love to see an actual sequel!

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
The older good Fire Emblem games: Geneology of the Holy War, Thracia 776, Sword of Seals, Blazing Sword, etc.

Not only could you fix the graphics, you could rebalance the game and bring the JP-only ones State-side.

Captcha: Nip and Tuck

Damn right.

Kekkonen1

Nov 8, 2010
I would pay well over 200USD for a next-gen-prettier-than-FF13-version of Final Fantasy VIII.

pro1337tariat

Nov 28, 2010
4ged said:
I would like to see the Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind get an official overall and some of the modern elder scroll additions.
This. So much. If they upgraded the graphics and combat to that of Skyrim but kept the visual style and story of Morrowind.....well Bethesda couldn't take my money any faster.

Platypus540

May 11, 2011
Basically any of the ps2-era Ace Combat games. Those are some phenomenal games, and the only thing about them that doesn't stand up today is the graphics*-- they would be absolutely stunning with modern technology.

*And the corny Japanese-English translation. And the complete lack of checkpoints. They're still really good though.

Maxtro

Feb 13, 2011
Definitely Final Fantasy VI.

The game is pretty much perfect. The only reason so many gamers haven't played it is because it looks old.

Bringing the graphics up to Xenoblade standards would be great, getting it to the FF XIII level would be amazing.

Tropicaz

Aug 7, 2012
Slightly left field, i'd be interested to see a HD crash bandicoot, or a HD Croc: LEgend of the Gobbos, just because I remember playing those games at about age 5 and I'd like to see what they'd look like current gen/

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
denseWorm said:
Bit harsh to warn the guy who mentioned Pokemon Blue, I mean he was being a smartass but it's not like he was saying "HD UPDATE? HOW ABOUT PONG DUFUS!" or something.
It was because of low content, not being a jackass.

OT:
Gonna have to echo OP and say Battlefront 2. It'd getting a bit dated now.

Brodre

Jun 16, 2012
STAR WARS;
Rogue Squadron
KOTOR 1 & 2
Battlefront 2 with BF1 maps included =)

Probably the latter one if I had to choose =)