If you could pick ONE game from your past to remake, what would you choose?

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
DOOM.

I'm hoping like hell that id mean it when they say Doom 4 will play more like the originals than Doom 3 did.

Turigamot

Feb 13, 2011
Very difficult choice.

I'd say...

Morrowind. Well, ok, with improved gameplay.

If exactly the same gameplay, then Blaster Master or Chrono Trigger.

puffy786

Jun 6, 2011
Doom 1. No wait, Ultimate doom, no wait, doom 2 since i think it can play doom 1 as well.

Mr. Eff_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2009
This is sticky ground, but I would like to see Silent Hill re-made with modern graphics (Shattered Memories doesn't count). However, it would have to be done properly. It would need to be THE SAME GAME, just with updated graphics, and maybe some new voice acting. Think the Resident Evil remake.

Vuliev

Jul 19, 2011
Either Taskmaker, since it's a fantastic RPG only limited by graphics, or retool the Escape Velocity series to be fully 3D with awesome dogfights instead of top-down particle fests (and actually participate in the NPC conversations instead of reading it all.)

cryogeist

Apr 16, 2010
Lords of magic because well besides the fact it's an awesome game
some of the units where a bit buggy
IE: the giants and sometimes they would get stuck flinching if you had enough ranged units

TheHappySquid

Feb 2, 2011
Breath of Fire 4. Even a port to psp/ps3 would do it for me, they ported 1, 2 and 3, why not 4 (5 doesn't need a port).

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
MrDeano89 said:
Hey, Firstly I had a brief look via the search bar and didn't find a thread similar to this thread, at least not from the recent past anyway.

So If you had the choice of a game remade with today's polish and graphics but EXACTLY the same game play, what would you choose?

Personally I would choose GTA San Andreas as that game in my humble opinion had very very few flaws game play wise, if they remade that with today's graphics I'd pay full price for sure.
Now i own and played San andreas , and it was a fun game , but i think race plays WAY too big a part in that game.I have NOTHING again swearing in game , but man , some things go WAY too far.

OT: Lufia 1 and lufia 2 , i would gladly pay 100$ for both of those remade on the Xbox 360

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Put this in XBLA with online matches, 24 multiplayer support, same tanx, weapons and maps.

Also adjustable timers for Tank wars, and some sort of survival mode.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess it would be Phantasy Star Online. Yes I know Phantasy Star Online 2 is coming out soon in the mean time I would play this until it is out (Universe is a different game).